Why is Vitali Klitschko back?

you guys seem to forget that he was losing ground against lennox and would have lost an eye if he continued fighting, so this guy's best fight is one he lost, both officially and unofficially because he was fading fast and would have been beaten more convincingly a couple of rounds later.

both vitali and vlad are similar, they both are front running bullies, and are terrified when someone has the guts to throw punches back at them, wlad is the better fighter since he keeps a pumping jab going but throw back at him and if he's not scurrying away backwards he's clutches so desperately it makes john ruiz blush. vitali when under attack moves straight backward with his arms in the air like he's got no idea what to do. both of them are good for this era but against competent, motivated, skilled, fearless heavyweights are definitely beatable, just ask lamon brewster, corrie sanders, and chris byrd.

Funny thing is I didn't see Vitaly take a step back against Lewis even with half his face hanging off. What are Brewster, Sanders and Byrd going to tell me, how to get your brain scrambled by a Klitschko.

As far as Vitaly's come back, I don't see what the point is. He's cancelled his last three or four fights because he couldn't make it through camp, now he's even older. He should let baby bro have his shot at the undisputed title.

Back