Why is Vaughan Lee still in the UFC?

Yoville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised that Vaughan Lee is in UFC with losing record.

Give him one more loss

452C27CC-96CA-4CA6-BDD2-1E35402B1947_zpsl8gni9lw.png

Because he a relatively exciting fighter and hasn't lost 3 straight.. What u got against him anyway? There are guys with much worse records still employed

Where is late replacement
Charlie Brennerman when u need him

Because he arm-barred Kid in one round.

I always wondered why people give two shits about fighters nobody knows. TS must have lost a fight to whoever this fighter is, or he banged his girl. Not sure which.

Still has a better UFC record than Kid Yamamoto or Akiyama.

I always wondered why people give two shits about fighters nobody knows. TS must have lost a fight to whoever this fighter is, or he banged his girl. Not sure which.

Damn them for knowing someone who's not having 10 threads made about them a day on internet forums! Damn them for being an actual MMA fan! Damn them to hell!

So, we shouldn't care about any fighters unless they're at the top of their divisions?

And how exactly can we tell if nobody knows a fighter? If someone has fought in MMA, even just one fight, there will be people out there that know of them. So, when you take a guy who has fought a who's who of the bantamweight division in the top organisation in the world, don't you think some would have taken notice?

I doubt OP cares about Vaughan Lee if he's asking why the guy's still employed by the UFC. You know, basically implying he shouldn't be..

Put the bottle down son.

Damn them for knowing someone who's not having 10 threads made about them a day on internet forums! Damn them for being an actual MMA fan! Damn them to hell!

So, we shouldn't care about any fighters unless they're at the top of their divisions?

And how exactly can we tell if nobody knows a fighter? If someone has fought in MMA, even just one fight, there will be people out there that know of them. So, when you take a guy who has fought a who's who of the bantamweight division in the top organisation in the world, don't you think some would have taken notice?

This :icon_chee

The guy is a scrapper but just had an awful first 125 cut against Paddy

I have nothing against Lee but cut him and bring back Tim Elliot.

Because he's English and there aren't enough good fighters on the roster from that area so they have to keep what they have for the most part to use as card fillers.

Back