Why is Tyquil Woodley the main event over Nicco Montana?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nicco could be the next Ronda Rousey and she’s fighting the most dangerous female in possibly the whole UFC.

So why is Tyquil Woodlet, one of the most boring fighters, in the main event?

He’s also fighting a guy who put on one of the worst fights of the year against Wonderboy.

So why are they headlining over Nicco?

Has the UFC given up on making female stars or stars altogether?

Make the UFC great again and promote Nicco Montano vs Schevchenko to the main event.

Because he has a penis.

Sexism as its finest. It's vile.

Go back to seep Wonder Bread.

Pretty sloppy troll attempt.

giphy.gif

the main card is so boring that andrade vs karolina might be the most exicting fight lol

Because high level MMA, which isn't what you'll be seeing out of Montano, is preferable to WMMA.

People might not know who she is, i know she won 125 belt from TUF, but i didnt even watched the fight, i mean, she was fighting Modafferi.... Tyron is adding defenses to his record, even if they get more boring each time he fights, as per the usual standards he gets the main event, if it was prime Ronda or Conor, they would get the main event over Tyron, and he would accept the paycheck with joy.

If Nicco not main event mang, Tony Montana's going to kill that maricon Dana White.

In case people don't know and even though TS is obviously trolling, championship fights are actually sorted by ascending weight. The fight from the heavier weightclass gets the main event spot (unless Conor is involved since, IIRC, he's the only guy to have a non-title fight headline over a championship fight).

The UFC will put as the main event the fight that they believe will generate the most UFC PPV buys. It's as simple as that. It's just business.

And they are also trying to promote Darren Till hard, as Bisping has retired, the UK is an important market for them, so they need a new UK star and Till is getting the big push from them to try to get him to fulfil that role as the biggest UK star (which he very well may do).

I can almost guarantee you that Uncle Dana really really really would like Till to win for multiple reasons, some of which are nothing to do with Till at all....but more to do with Woodley.

Because she only has 6 pro fights and a reality TV belt.

You probably think WNBA players should make as much as NBA players too.

UFC 228 is a real dog of a card.

Woodley vs. Till is going to very likely be an awful main event and the rest of the fights on the card are a mix of junk.

I'd be surprised if this card does north of 100k ppv buys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back