Why Is This Weekend's Card So Weak

You're looking at it in a ridiculous way. Who doesn't have cable or the internet? If you don't have either of those things then you shouldn't be worried about UFC cards. Don't be obtuse. You know what is meant by free. You don't have to go out of your way to pay for anything extra.
Cant build up new stars if we don't give the other guys their chance to shine.

I don't and neither do about 30% of Americans, because Netflix + Hulu gets you everything you can't see from a digital antenna.
An additional 12% of cable subscribers are cutting the cord every year. Just a matter of time.

personally i like the matchups this weekend. crusher vs cub and denni b vs rony are interesting fights in a stacked division. same can be said for the welterweights on the card, cummings vs argentina guy and court vs steele are fights that will deliver

not just weak but this card has the most I wouldn't call all of them mismatches but maybe easiest fights to pick

i think the card is very weak overall but i do see some fights that have rogan-scream worthy potential.
i like the main event but i am paying more attention to the swanson/kawajiri fight as it'll decide the next sacrificial lamb to the korean superboy.

This weekend is worth a miss, a pointless main event and fight as a whole. Yair should have got matched against a ranked guy on a PPV under card, prospects in main events are a huge no-no for me. Why is Bermudez not fighting a ranked guy?

It is pretty shit. Even for a free card.

The lesser name cards usually are the best. Don't you cry babies realize this by now?

If anyone is shitting on this card...which is free, even with those two saying it's not...they obviously didn't watch the Wednesday card a few weeks ago. That sumbitch was light years more entertaining than UFC 200. I see fun fights all over the place for this Saturday's card.

And I find it staggeringly weird when people complain about something they're not forced to watch. If this card is filled with a bunch of prelim-level fights, and with most people that have the mindset of only watching the 'big names' skipping prelim fights of fighters they don't care about, why are they so pissed about this card? Just act like it didn't happen, and don't bitch when everyone is talking about an underrated as fuck card ending up delivering. I am excited for this card

Absolute shit card.

How the fuck does something like this have UFC's name attached to it?

This org should put on elite cards only.

Back