Why Is This Weekend's Card So Weak

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The UFC have enough good fighters 2 avoid putting out a card this poor. I mean even with the fighters they have it could be a way better card if they rearranged some fights.
Swap Cub Swanson with Rony Jason and have a Swanson/Bermudez co main event. That would make much more sense!
Also Caceres was on a three fight losing streak a year ago topped off with a 30 second KO defeat to Francisco Rivera who has since lost three straight fights himself. How the hell is he in a UFC main event with his 12-8 record.
Just a seriously weak card overal with basically every single fight bein prelim level including the main and co main event.

Perhaps because of Olympic, Probably.

On closer inspection, I actually only know maybe 40% of the fighters fighting this Saturday.

Simple solution: don't watch :)

I really like the card..... Reminds me of a Strikeforce Challengers card

Ufc shill. Ungrateful for what.

For the card you are shitting all over.

Here is TS:

50245138.jpg

It is a free card, what more do you want? A title fight? Get oudda hea!

It is a free card, what more do you want? A title fight? Get oudda hea!
The card starts on Fight Pass, which is $10 a month (slightly less if you get the longer subscription), and Fox Sports 1, which requires a cable subscription and, from every provider in my area anyway, at least one tier higher than the basic one, and sometimes more than that. By no meaningful measure is this card free, in the US anyway.

The card starts on Fight Pass, which is $10 a month (slightly less if you get the longer subscription), and Fox Sports 1, which requires a cable subscription and, from every provider in my area anyway, at least one tier higher than the basic one, and sometimes more than that. By no meaningful measure is this card free, in the US anyway.
Oh shut up man. You know I was just saying it isn't a ppv card. Don't be that guy.

Since I started using sports book I have a lot more fun with a card like this.

Putting down some vcash on underdogs helps spice things up.

It's not anyone else's fault your broke ass can't afford a basic cable package.

There is at least 5 fights that I'm genuinely looking forward to.

And it's stupid to pre-judge cards anyway. The most stacked, highly anticipated lineup could easily turn out to be a flop, while a card of no names is just as likely to turn out awesome.

It's MMA, nothing is certain.

Back