Why is there still fights/events missing from Fight Pass?

meelad92

Elzhi
@Blue
Reaction score
Like Strikeforce: Lawler vs Shields.

I thought the full catalogue was supposed to be available? They've had more than enough time to upload everything.

The search engine is still terrible too.

Everyone lies on the internet.

it takes countless hours to blurr out sponsors and edit the audio and video.

The rights to the video library of the later Strikeforce events are still under an exclusive contract with Showtime.

because much like everything else in the world now and days, once they have your money they dont give a fuck

Has anyone noticed that the PRIDE library looks like it was ripped from YouTube? Terrible quality, and the search function makes it impossible to find anything.

I think fight pass is great, I have no issues finding fights. Sheilds vs. Lawler is on there you just have to find it.

I love fight pass, I watch an old PRIDE fight probably every night and the live events alone..especially the Invicta FC cards

Search function is simple.

Just type in the fighter you're looking for...Bam, all of his/her fights.

Was just watching a bunch of Strikeforce events on fightpass from my xbox the other night and also noticed theres a bunch missing. Can't find lawler vs larkin among many others also.

Once they've got your subscription and your money, the incentive to improve their products lessens.

Ie. MMA fans continually prove stupid enough to pay for products that aren't worth paying for, so why would the UFC bother improving those products?

Back