Why is there so much talk about size difference between Woodley and Till?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Till has height on Woodley, but the reach is nearly the same. Woodley fighting against a taller opponent is nothing new.

I honestly don't think Till is anywhere close to as big as people think. He is just tall and has an enormous head. His frame is pretty meh.

Woodley via KO round 2.

Till has a thick neck, back and legs. He is thicker than most the guys his height in the division.

I do agree he seems thicker than other guys his height at ww but look at his arms and shoulders. They are non-existent. I feel like his tremendous head makes him look big. He has a SHW head.

Honestly I don't look at dudes legs so if he has huge legs that would explain a lot.

because rory mac whopped tyquil's ass and he did so by pressuring him at a range that tyquil's little t-rex arms can't reach

till has a similar build but nowhere near as good as rory mac so it doesn't matter
Woodley has a longer reach than Till.

The size talk is coming from Woodley fans. They are getting their excuses ready.

Till is a few inches taller, so what? Woodley is a manlet and is shorter than everyone.

Till is just as 'big' as Wonderboy.

In fact, Till is just tall with a soft, boyish frame.

gettyimages-962176098.jpg

Meanwhile, Woodley is JACKED to the core.

Tyron-Woodley-201-Robbie-Lawler.png
tyron-woodley-ufc-167.jpg
ufc-champ-tyron-woodley-jacked-training-for-darren-till-header-1068x566.jpg

Till is going to sleep tomorrow. War Woodley and Kaepernick and Nike.

GREATEST WELTERWEIGHT OF ALL TIME.

Till is a few inches taller, so what? Woodley is a manlet and is shorter than everyone.

Till is just as 'big' as Wonderboy.

In fact, Till is just tall with a soft, boyish frame.

gettyimages-962176098.jpg

Meanwhile, Woodley is JACKED to the core.

Tyron-Woodley-201-Robbie-Lawler.png
tyron-woodley-ufc-167.jpg
ufc-champ-tyron-woodley-jacked-training-for-darren-till-header-1068x566.jpg

Till is going to sleep tomorrow. War Woodley and Kaepernick and Nike.

Called it.

Back