Opinion Why is the war room radio silent on Tim Scott's rebuttal to Biden?

America is so racist that a black man became a 2 term President.

America is so racist that a black woman became Vice President.

America is so racist that Oprah Winfrey is worth over 1 billion dollars.

America is so racist that LeBum James is well on his way to becoming a billionaire.

America is so racist that Patrick Mahomes signed the largest contract in NFL history.

America is so racist that the vast majority of its 2 most popular sports, NFL and NBA are 80% black.

America is so racist that Greg Mathis grew up to a single mom in the slums of Detroit, became.a lawyer and now has his own Judge Mathis TV show.

All them white racists keeping all those black millionaires, billionaires, Presidents and Vice Presidents down.

America is fuckin racist.

- it took damn near 250 years for our first and ONLY black man to voted president. you think obama was the first and ONLY black man ever capable of being president?

- trump- supports murderous white supremacist groups, locked kids in cages, called non-white immigrants an infestation and imposed a muslim ban = racist as fcuk

- david duke- grand dragon of the ku klux klan a white supremacist group dedicated to the idea of black genocide. elected to public office on a white supremacist platform by white people.

- strom thurmond dedicated his ENTIRE LIFE to stopping any kind of black social, political and economic progress and all civil rights for blacks. voted in again and again by white people= racist.

- the entire republican fuckin party- STILL opposing civil rights for blacks, anti-lynching bill and police reform

- 60 million white people who voted to keep trump in office because trump promised to build a wall and said mexicans were rapists and criminals. and because trump supported murderous charlottesville neo-nazis and the proud boys and locked kids in cages because their skin is brown.

- America has the LARGEST PRISON POPULATION per capita of ANY CONTRY IN THE WORLD. and it's 80% BLACK MEN for minor drug crimes, even though WHITES CONSUME DRUGS AT HIGHER RATES THAN BLACKS.

Dude, just admit it, america is racist to it's core...it's worse than south africa back in the 60's and 70's. and not too far off from hitler's germany.

TS should be banned for divisive, hateful, loaded speech.
“Good one”?
fuck you. most people on here like when people agree with their own beliefs. Its only racists like you who even bring race into it.

No, they arent not defending him because he is black. There was a thread. He was defended.
No, covering that base with the “good one” accusation is pure garbage, as ive stated above. These posters consistently like people who espouse conservative views.

You want racism, go elsewhere. Just talk to yourself, even, because you are a racist.
a racist calling me a racist. if a racist calls a racist a racist, isnt that being racist against racists? and should racism against racists be considered racist? or is it just right.

All 3 guys are self made millionares aside from Sharpton and are proof that you can succeed against all odds.
the question you really need to ask is, if those guys can be successful against all odds, why have you not learned from them? why are YOU not as successful? i mean lebron is a billionaire...so is oprah. how come you aint a billionaire given the fact you can succeed against all odds.

sounds like you're offended that joy behar is a liberal white woman who cares about black issues. Dude, i'm not tryna lecture some dude on the internet. but there's a reason only 8% of black people vote republican and all 92% of black people called trump a racist. the fact that we have outliers like tim scott is a natural phenomenon. there are traitors and aberrations in every race and species...it's usually a very small population, but it exists.

I am offended by Joy Behar having a platform to speak in general. She is one of the least intelligent people I have ever seen and is a racist.

My point is that Tim Scott is allowed to have his own opinion on the matter even if racists like Joy Behar think they know better than him.She is saying that he doesn't understand racism in America and needs people like her to explain to him what racism is. You can be whoever you want and have whatever opinion you want. My comments are directly addressing the question of the Tim Scott rebuttal topic of this thread and I linked an article directly relevant to it.

Tim Scott isn't a traitor or an aberration. He is a person who came to a different opinion than yourself or what allegedly 92% of other people did.

enemy of the black people is someone who works against the interests of black peope and supports people who wish to do harm to the black community. is that clear enough for you?
Who determines the enemy of the black people? the answer is, wait for it.....BLACK PEOPLE!..AND OUR LEADERS! of course this is based on the fact that the enemies of black people work against the interests of black people and support those who want to do harm to the black community. granted, sometimes it's not that clearcut. a person could do good in one area and bad in another...so the test is to weigh the bad and the good and find it out that way.

- lebron supports black causes and uses his platform and money to raise awareness, advance black issues. definitely NOT an enemy. he's a great ASSET.

- jay-z pioneer of black hip hop culture who came from some of the worst projects in america and by vrtue of talent and hard work is now a billionaire and does a lot of good for the bc= NOT an enemy. in fact, he's a great asset. but don't ever forget he's a street guy, so he's always thinking what's best for HIS game first.

- al sharpton, fights for equal justice under the law. being doing it since i was born. he wouldn't even need to exist if america wasn't so fkin racist. but the bc needs and loves him because of his brazen opposition to white supremacy = NOT an enemy. in fact he's one of our great assets.

blacks ARE basically the same. we want good schools and equality under the law. we want equal job opportunities and safe neighborhoods free from police brutality. so, i guess all that does make us a "tribe."

but tim scott came from nothing as well, but unlike those other individuals that you seem to idolize he didnt succeed by being an athletic freak with pea brain or crack dealer who bragged about it in his music or shameless race baiter/huster.

so maybe you should do a better job of choosing your idols.

lefties have been in charge of black communities for a long time... what do they have to show for?

dont think you cant really tell a friend from a foe

He didn't say anything of substance, promote any coherent policy, defend his putrid policy record, or offer any critique of Biden's policies.

All he had was culture war rubbish. He's a partisan hack. A more intelligent Marco Rubio. A more human Mitch McConnell.

He said there’s no racism.........while being the only black Senator in the Republican Party.

<Fedor23>

America is so racist that a black man became a 2 term President.

America is so racist that a black woman became Vice President.

America is so racist that Oprah Winfrey is worth over 1 billion dollars.

America is so racist that LeBum James is well on his way to becoming a billionaire.

America is so racist that Patrick Mahomes signed the largest contract in NFL history.

America is so racist that the vast majority of its 2 most popular sports, NFL and NBA are 80% black.

America is so racist that Greg Mathis grew up to a single mom in the slums of Detroit, became.a lawyer and now has his own Judge Mathis TV show.

All them white racists keeping all those black millionaires, billionaires, Presidents and Vice Presidents down.

None of those things means racism doesn't exist. Try again

I'm glad you brought up personal responsibility.

Whose fault is it that the leading cause of death for a black male aged 44 and under, in America, is homicide?

I'm sure you'll find some way to blame whitey for all the shootings in Shitcago, despite being under Dumbocrat control since 1927.
Shitcago? How creative maybe all those folks should relocate to the remerging right wing Trump loving paradise of West Virginia and maybe pick up a new trade like crystal meth cook?
Btw Shitcago area pays most of Illinois bills, but that's not unusual since those evil blue crime invested hellhole cities pays the vast majority of America's bills, while the Trumper rural areas pay jack shit while at the same time bragging about how they are real muricans. Hey maybe Tim Scott gives his next rebuttal speech he could explain why the Dumbocrats won 70% of US GDP and his party won 29%, maybe he could also explain how the Dumbocrat Joe Biden won 45 out of 50 most educated counties including the most educated county in the US with 83% of the vote?

I'm curious how he's a "sellout".

Because the white liberal doesn't approve.

I'm Hispanic I believe this country is far from being racists. I'm upper middle class and grew up poor. I'm still waiting for the white man to put me down. Are their racist people? Yes but so what. You get a decent job and don't spend beyond your means. Don't get involved in crime. Invest some of your money. 9/10 you will do good. If this is a racist country, whites are doing a poor job about it. The household median income in this country for whites is $89k but for Asians is $114k.

I'm Hispanic I believe this country is far from being racists. I'm upper middle class and grew up poor. I'm still waiting for the white man to put me down. Are their racist people? Yes but so what. You get a decent job and don't spend beyond your means. Don't get involved in crime. Invest some of your money. 9/10 you will do good. If this is a racist country, whites are doing a poor job about it. The household median income in this country for whites is $89k but for Asians is $114k.
I don't think that the America of 2021 is the same America of lets say 1955 what they are saying is that although we have come a long ways in not making America a racist country the job is still not at all complete. Also the only reason we are at this point in 2021 is because people of many races lived, fought and died to make it this way while far too often conservatives were resolutely standing in the way of that progress, in many cases violently.
here is a poll from 1983.
In 1983 Harris conducted a poll about the proposed MLK day. People who voted for Reagan in '80 opposed it 48/44, people who voted for Carter supported it 69/25.

OK, so it's obvious i need to draw you a picture. you're saying it's wrong to call a black man a racist slur. OK, it's also wrong to call other people slurs as well. for example, if a woman sleeps around, you should not call her a "slut", you should say "she enjoys sex with multiple partners,' rght? so, we should NOT use slurs. So, if that is the case, that we should NOT use slurs, it means we should NOT call benedict arnold and the rosenbergs "traitors." because the word "traitor" is a slur. But people DO call benedict arnold and the rosenbergs trailtors..and you have NO problem with it then.

So, why do you all of a sudden care if people are calling tim scott an "uncle tom'? you say it's because you're against slurs, but you're not. You're fine using the word "traitor" against arnold and the rosenbergs. So, really your whole argument is bogus. you don't give a shit about people calling tim scott an uncle tom. your irrational need to "own the libs" drives you to irrational thinking.

tim scott is as much a tom as arnold and the rosenbergs are "traitors" because tim scott doesn't support the african american agenda and arnold and the rosenbergs did not support the american agenda. you think tim scotts views are because he's an inpendent thinker so the same applies to arnold and the rosenbergs.

What in the literal fuck are you talking about? I didn't say anything about the Rosenbergs, nor did I say anything about owning the libs or whatever. I had one, very simple question: is it okay to throw racial slurs at minorities for partisan reasons? You just admitted that you're fine with it. You're fine with racism.

Not only are you okay with racism, but you're comparing a successful black man to Benedict Arnold because he doesn't hold your political views. Congrats, you are both a racist and a very stupid person.

Before you try to play some partisan bullshit again - I'm not a republican. I've never voted republican, i hate the gop, trump is a clown, and I've only ever voted Democrat. You're just too ignorant to understand that when something is wrong, it is wrong independently of what party is doing it.

Fix yourself.

Last edited:
It's absolutely incredible how many people don't understand this, don't care, or have no consistency.

Right? I just had to spend 10 posts explaining that I'm not a Trump guy because I said racism is bad. People have lost their goddamn minds.

Right? I just had to spend 10 posts explaining that I'm not a Trump guy because I said racism is bad. People have lost their goddamn minds.
I'm a libtard, a Trumptard, a homophobe, a closeted homo, a xenophobe and an open borders guy all at the same time. Talk about multitasking.

The only thing that seems to matter is loyalty to a team, ethics and integrity be damned. Strange days indeed.

I'm a libtard, a Trumptard, a homophobe, a closeted homo, a xenophobe and an open borders guy all at the same time.

Sounds like a Randy Newman song. Did you steal that from Toy Story 13?

Shitcago? How creative maybe all those folks should relocate to the remerging right wing Trump loving paradise of West Virginia and maybe pick up a new trade like crystal meth cook?
Btw Shitcago area pays most of Illinois bills, but that's not unusual since those evil blue crime invested hellhole cities pays the vast majority of America's bills, while the Trumper rural areas pay jack shit while at the same time bragging about how they are real muricans. Hey maybe Tim Scott gives his next rebuttal speech he could explain why the Dumbocrats won 70% of US GDP and his party won 29%, maybe he could also explain how the Dumbocrat Joe Biden won 45 out of 50 most educated counties including the most educated county in the US with 83% of the vote?

Because the Republican Party is now a party for chodes, by chodes, for the true benefit of a few wealthy chodes.

Sounds like a Randy Newman song. Did you steal that from Toy Story 13?
Yes. I forgot to include time traveling song bandit in my resume as it doesn't fall under the heading of political bs.

I actually looked up how many Toy Story movies we're up to now. 13 sounded a bit on the low side.

What in the literal fuck are you talking about? I didn't say anything about the Rosenbergs, nor did I say anything about owning the libs or whatever. I had one, very simple question: is it okay to throw racial slurs at minorities for partisan reasons? You just admitted that you're fine with it. You're fine with racism.

Not only are you okay with racism, but you're comparing a successful black man to Benedict Arnold because he doesn't hold your political views. Congrats, you are both a racist and a very stupid person.

Before you try to play some partisan bullshit again - I'm not a republican. I've never voted republican, i hate the gop, trump is a clown, and I've only ever voted Democrat. You're just too ignorant to understand that when something is wrong, it is wrong independently of what party is doing it.

Fix yourself.
and i never called tim scott an uncle tom. so, why tf are you accusing me of using a racist slur against tim scott? i haven't called scott anything but a black republcan. but YOU asked the question "why are people calling tim scott an uncle tom if that's a racist slur?' i'm tryna explain to you that they have reasons for doing so. Once again, their reasons have to do with the fact that tim scott supports trump and the gop, both of which have done nothing but try and undermine the interests of black people.

And to say I have no problem with racism makes no sense. It's SCOTT who has no problem with racism. that's why he supports trump and the gop. so if a person like scott supports racism or racist views, what is wrong that other people are being racist towards them? racism is what SCOTT and people like him believe in. THEY support racism by supporting trump and the gop. are you actually saying that people should show tolerance of others who support racial intolerance?

dude, by being being racist towards tim scott, people are actually supporting HIS value system, so even scott should have no problem with it.

saying that blacks should support tim scott for being an example of a "successful" black man is like saying the bc should support a black guy who got rich selling other black people into slavery. i mean, the rosenbergs made millions and benedict arnold got a promotion and a high rank in the british military, both for selling out america. should americans admire and respect them for their "success"? are you insane?

Last edited:

first of all, "hispanic" is NOT a race. all "hispanic" means is you come from a place where people speak spanish because they are or once were a colony of spain....and maybe portugal. there are black, white, native American and mixed race hispanics. so, from the get go, your point about racism against hispanics is a moot point. i know colombians and argentinians, even mexicans who look like regular white folks. i also know people from latin countries who look like regular blacks folks and a lot who look mestizo or mixed race. canelo alvarez is a perfect example of a white hispanic. in fact, if canelo alvarez had been raised in california, he would speak perfect english and nobody would know he's "hispanic.' everybody would think he's just a regular white dude. you can't say the same about felix trinidad.

but more to the point is, when trump talks about mexicans are criminals and rapists and he's gonna build a wall. when he calls refugees coming to america to flee crises in latin america an "infestation", when he locks the kids of those refugees in cages and destroys families, then 60 million white people vote for him, we all know wtf is going on. but it sounds to me like you want so bad to be accepted, you're happy to step on other minorities to prove yourself. you should be ashamed. the fact is, it was BLACK PEOPLE who made it possible for some dude who looks like oscar delahoya or erik morales to come to america and have basic civil and human rights. it was BLACK people who marched and fought and suffered, boycotted, died, killed, made the speeches, took the stands, took ALL the risks to win civil rights...and your ungrateful ass is gonna talk shit about the people who you owe everything to, so you could win favor with people who would just as soon step on you like a bug and kick your ass out the country.

if you REALLY think, people can't see what a sellout you are, and that they respect you for kissing their ass, you're stupider than you sound.

Back