Why is the UFC showing so many promos

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm getting really tired of this.. The UFC is giving way too much attention and hype to Siver. This is unfair to McGregor who's only getting partial share of the fame in each promo when the rest is highlights of Siver. Should be only Conor in these videos. This is supposed to be Conor's party!

I'm getting really tired of this.. The UFC is giving way too much attention and hype to Siver. This is unfair to McGregor who's only getting partial share of the fame in each promo when the rest is highlights of Siver. Should be only Conor in these videos. This is supposed to be Conor's party!

If I were Siver it would motivate me more. They are pretty much just writing him off and the fight is all about Conor. Hopefully Siver brings it

I must say, its really wierd to not have Siver on the promos. They have time for benson and cowboy but not him.

Maybe they are doing it on purpose? Selling the underdog role. Win/Win

Siver is talking too much. People calling him GOAT. He is in every promo, taking at least 2 or even 3 seconds in it. Guy is out of control. Someone needs to shut him up. Everywhere I turn its Siver. Even whole country of Germany was shutdown for his fight. Its insane how much hype this guy has.

Humble Conor is coming to save us.

Conor bless.

Yep it's Conor's party. They don't even need Siver to cut a promo.

I must say, its really wierd to not have Siver on the promos. They have time for benson and cowboy but not him.

Maybe they are doing it on purpose? Selling the underdog role. Win/Win

They are doing this on purpose. They just want to push Conor.

I would absolutely love to sit right next to Dana, should Siver KO Conor. Dana would be so mad.

I know your joke failed, but I'm still coming in to let you know that the UFC shows so many promos for .... Promotional reasons

Back