why is the miocic vs maldanado fight on fs1 and mousasi vs munoz on fight pass

its all about ratings and the time of the day the fights are

Because they are trying to "push" fight pass.

In the future I think the UFC will put good/interesting fights on Fight Pass so that the fans have no choice but to subscribe.

BTW, I have Fight Pass and I love it. The only problem I have is that it's not on XBOX Live (yet).

Because all European cards have been on fight pass so far, due to the timezone.

I am very excited for Stipe's fight hes one of my fav fighters and I think he will defeat Maldonaldo in a brutal finish of this fashion.

akg6s8.gif

I am very excited for Stipe's fight hes one of my fav fighters and I think he will defeat Maldonaldo in a brutal finish of this fashion.

akg6s8.gif

That gif makes me feel uneasy for a number of reasons.

UFC doesn't want to help Mousasi turn into an exciting star fighter draw by exposing him to the bigger TV audience so they buried him on the UFC Fight Pass card.

In the meantime, Ronda has a new half hour UFC 1-on-1 TV show about herself on FS1.

These cards would be really worthwhile if you combined the best fights on each...
icon_neutral.gif

Will watch both though lol

akg6s8.gif

Show alittle respect to the deceased, no need for this gif.

Because of Dana fuckin White, all because of him!!! Boooo!

*sarcasm*

its easier to do the wierd timezone cards on fightpass since ratings during the day are naturally lower than night time.

brazil cards also have a tv deal in the us..

also dont forget this was once wanderlei vs chael... junior vs stipe. also brandao was on the card... and i can somewhat agree with you, in some ways the germany card is better

Why was JDS/Miocic on FS1 and Munoz/Mousasi on Fight Pass? oh wait you though Miocic/Maldonado was the fight they planned to go with on FS1 all along? lolz.

UFC doesn't want to help Mousasi turn into an exciting star fighter draw by exposing him to the bigger TV audience so they buried him on the UFC Fight Pass card.

In the meantime, Ronda has a new half hour UFC 1-on-1 TV show about herself on FS1.

Yeah right, they are planning their business around holding down Mousasi. :rolleyes:

Back