Why is the McGregor fight on a sunday?

seanb1979

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I can't remember ever seeing a UFC event on a sunday. Is that just a clerical error and it will really be shown on saturday?

It really is on Sunday. The UFC switched it up on us.

I think to get residual viewers from the FOX NFL playoff game...

Because Football as the lead in so it can get heavily promoted by Fox

Because Football as the lead in so it can get heavily promoted by Fox

yeah i see what theyre doing.... cbs hosts the AFC championship game, so fox is trying to cut into those ratings... kinda shitty for those who wanna watch both, though

Gods day off so he can watch the GOAT take Sivers head, clean off.

The Lord's Day...duh?

yeah i see what theyre doing.... cbs hosts the AFC championship game, so fox is trying to cut into those ratings... kinda shitty for those who wanna watch both, though

Afc game is on at like 330 main card starts at 7

Also Monday is MLK day so Sunday night is a good choice

jesus_mcgregor.jpg

UFC hasn't done a lot of Sunday events before but it won't be the first time ever, I think when UFC aired events on Versus network they aired at least a few of those cards on Sunday nights.

Lucic has a dance booked for Saturday night at TD Garden

UFC hasn't done a lot of Sunday events before but it won't be the first time ever, I think when UFC aired events on Versus network they aired at least a few of those cards on Sunday nights.

The retarded thing is they were supposed to come to salt lake for the first time, but for some stupid reason, they wanted to have a show here on a Sunday and it was cancled. There's a pretty big mma scene out here, but I have no idea why they thought that would work.

Def not the first UFC event to be held on a Sunday.. Plus, it would seem they hope to try to take viewers from CBS coverage of fball and compete with CBS that night.

Because the UFC knows I just quit a job that has MLK day off and starting a new one that doesn't and they hate me.

I booked the Monday off work. Pretty annoying but a four day working week is also pretty nice

Does this have something to do with Conor Bless?

Im gonna be on a plane while these fights happen damn..

Back