Crime The Gabby Petito case.

only is a news story because covid surging, border is a mess, Afghanistan is a disaster and a war crime carried out on an ally and children, inflation is at 40-50 year high and economy is a mess and we need to raise debt limit and/or government shut down.....

.........and most importantly of all. AZ is about to release audit report, and multiple other states are starting audits. Operation distract.

I live in AZ. Can't wait until they determine nothing was afoot. Of course the conspiracy theories will jump to something else lol.

I really didn't expect the family to get closure on this one once he disappeared. At least they know now.

She could have been dead for about three weeks now. The park is big. He could have texted her family from her phone indefinitely and took the body anywhere. He didn't need to leave until he was very confident that no one could ever find the body. I thought that they never would.

he literally could have hid the body anywhere and decided to hide it right next to a road with traffic. Complete moron. I’m sure he is dead somewhere as well.

I live in AZ. Can't wait until they determine nothing was afoot. Of course the conspiracy theories will jump to something else lol.
Like the fact that the audit was finished way late and paused and moved during the most important county, maricopa, to a new location? Like that very factual and odd set of facts?

if in fact Az did go to Biden and I do not beleive it did, calling it day 1 is sus as it comes. It only happened because so many Californians and Washingtonites have moved here to ruin it with their money. Claim they love the environment as they blow up a hill side to have the highest castle but hey! I drive a tesla so im the good guy. Fuck them.

Like the fact that the audit was finished way late and paused and moved during the most important county, maricopa, to a new location? Like that very factual and odd set of facts?

Yup. Just like the supreme court throwing out everything trumps team brought up about fraud with no evidence.

Even with republican judges and a appointed republican judge Trump vouched for lol.

Glad for you, I live in FL, both great states. We shall see.

E_h6pdpVEAE9yJH

Reports on SM indicating a body has been found in area where they're looking for BF.

EDIT - not true. Wife relayed information from Tik Tok video to me. FYI, we're now in divorce proceedings.

Although there does appear to be a video of police entering and leaving the parents home recently, anybody have info on that?

Last edited:
Damn. Was always holding out hope she was alive

Yeah. A part of me was hoping this was some royallly stupid social media type prank

OK honey, you go back without me. Don’t say anything to the police just get a lawyer. I’ll trash my phone and hide at Becky’s place. If we can stay silent for 2 months, we’ll be famous

damn. Hope that at least have some evidence now to bring some justice

Reports on SM indicating a body has been found in area where they're looking for BF.

Way to go parents….

They killed their son by enabling him.

If they hadn’t covered for him… he’d be in custody.

Of anyone could say why this particular case blew up, they’d make Rupert Murdoch look like an amateur.

I just saw on the news that the body was found in an area that the van had been spotted at and the police were focusing on. This looks pretty bad.
Some Youtubers were editing footage and realized "that's the van" while editing their video from when they took it.

Sad story.
I don't think it's particularly surprising that the story of a couple of highschool sweethearts that were engaged and camping across the country, until one returns alone and says nothing, got so much attention. Especially when it's a young attractive woman and there's a boatload of social media for people to pore over.
Now that people are hooked on the story, I wonder what they'll do if the guy's offed himself and there's no answers?

Link, honestly curious to hear this and quick google search didn’t show anything
Not sure, sorry....wifey said users in the area in Florida were reporting from police scanners. Could be horseshit, probably should have waited for anything of real info.

only is a news story because covid surging, border is a mess, Afghanistan is a disaster and a war crime carried out on an ally and children, inflation is at 40-50 year high and economy is a mess and we need to raise debt limit and/or government shut down.....

.........and most importantly of all. AZ is about to release audit report, and multiple other states are starting audits. Operation distract.

I’ll attempt yo save yourself from some unnecessary paranoia. Real crime murder stories are hot as fuck in media for the last half a decade or so. From podcasts to streamed docu series, media producers everywhere have been turning over stones looking for the next big one.

this one is unfolding in real time and has dramatic twists. If this happened two years ago it would have been just as huge. Any media production that dabbles in this kind of content and hasn’t jumped on it should fire their producers. It’s not an elaborate plot from the government.

Not sure, sorry....wifey said users in the area in Florida were reporting from police scanners. Could be horseshit, probably should have waited for anything of real info.

The body has been reported widely, just not confirmed to be her yet (nor cause of death). FBI announcement.

The body has been reported widely, just not confirmed to be her yet (nor cause of death). FBI announcement.
My Tik Tok using wife, bless her heart, informed me she saw a video where Florida locals had posted that they heard info about police potentially finding his body in the wilderness area he was thought to be in.

It's nonsense though, my apologies.

In regards to the OP, I think the couple being young and good-looking plays a major role in the story gaining traction when combined with the extraordinarily bizarre elements surrounding the case. This story is intriguing similar to the Lacey Peterson disappearance. The parents in this situation seem complicit, at least from outside observation. As bad as it looks, it remains possible the boyfriend didn't commit murder. It will be interesting to see how it ends.

Back