Why is Sherdog so much Better Than Other Forums? (srs)

This place is a shithole dive bar with all the characters you would expect.

I like.

200w.gif

some of the other ones either dont have enough volume of threads to look at or people can get a bit snooty - no need for that - i think the volume of threads is the main thing for me personally - you can spend a lot of time here

It's fast and I can call people cunts without getting caught.

Sherdog forum is active. Can come on any time day or night and there is people posting by the second/minute.

Honestly it's like the UFC of MMA forums

So Jon is 6:5 who cuts down from 225, has the longest reach in the UFC, uses eye-pokes and oblique kicks, but also has to use steroids in order to beat his opponents! Plus, he does coke, left a woman to die after crashing into her and other unkind stuff.
How can you be a fan of someone like that, just curious? Would you still be his fans if he brought a pistol and shot his foes, as long as he wins? What does he have to do to turn you off?

Easy to be a fan when you don't subscribe to TMZ

one time he even elbowed a deaf guy in his face

Funniest Threads, Fairest Mods, and overall just a great community, srs.

Sherdog bless
Agree with everything except the fairest Mods, the Mods now are much better than they use to be, the mods before were horrible, they would hand out so many unfair bans it was crazy, i'm so glad Sherdog has new mods now, makes this site a great place to visit again.

Because my sexy ass is here, but yes its a cool place to talk with people of similar interests, idiotic trolls aside (which there are lots of).

I'm not very familiar with the other forums but this one always has funny posts, doesn't get crazy with political correctness, lots of activity/posts, history you can easily search and laff at again, mods are pretty lenient, lots of characters post here, and the forum layout is pretty nice and functional.

What else do you want?!

Moderators understand the line between playful humor and unacceptable behavior. Most forums can't distinguish between the two. Take Operation EA sports for example, if you say the word "fuck" expect a ban.
giphy.gif

Probably because of the diversity of people here... And because when noobs or trolls start acting a fool, everyone jumps their shit and its comical...

Also because 105 is up in this hoe.

Back