Why is Ross Pearson favorite against Diego Sanchez?

Cigano Pwnz**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm like wtf.

Diego Sanchez +155
Ross Pearson -175

Diego Sanchez seems to be a GOOD bet. Thoughts?

Man their just gonna get up in there like a couple lizards and bang. I think Ross has had several fewer concussions so that is probably swaying the line.

Hmm.. I'm not a betting man but this does seem like a good bet, I'm picking Sanchez to win anyways. Prolly gunna lay down some vcash

Damn. Gonna throw some money on Diego. I think he should easily beat Pearson.

ross is somewhat technical and all diego can do is move forward with a mean mug?

I wasn't expecting this but I think Ross wins this handily unless Diego takes it to the ground.

Because Ross is not a punching bag.

They're giving him a 40% chance of winning at those odds which seems about right. Ross has developed a really good TDD and he's not particularly prone to getting KOed.

Technically he's on another level as far as striking goes imo.

Because Diego Sanchez has spent the last 5 years getting lit up by guys with good striking.

Diego might win this match up... because he's Diego and crazy shit happens when he fights. His head's full of concrete and he's got cardio and heart for days. A fighter like that is always a tough fight.

However, he's just looking worse and worse with each fight and Pearson is pretty much in his prime right now. His striking and head movement will be too much for Diego.

30-27 for Pearson, with Diego left spewing madness in to a mic with a messed up face. Again.

Who has diego actually beaten lately? I cant remember the last fight he legitimately won. Paulo thiago maybe?

Ross is a slick boxer with great head movement and nice counters. I am sure that he would absolutely love the prospect of fighting a guy who only comes forward and has no head movement.

I love Diego but the game has passed him by. He's not going to improve his offensive striking, abysmal defense or lackluster takedown game at this point in his career.

Because Ross Pearson is going to tune Sanchez up there's gonna be some blood in this one for sure

Who has diego actually beaten lately? I cant remember the last fight he legitimately won. Paulo thiago maybe?
Outside of bullshit fairy-tale land, Diego is 1-6 in his last 7 and is currently on a 5-fight losing streak.

Should be a pretty easy fight for Pearson IMO

Diego sucks. He comes to bang and that's about it. He should be 0-5 right now.

Pearson is more technical thus higher probability but Sanchez has crazy which is unpredictable. Choose your poison. :icon_chee

Back