Why is Ronda so Scare these days?

DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda sightings have been pretty rare the past year. We used to hear about her non-stop but now she is spotted less frequently than Bigfoot.

she got KTFO

she hid behind a pillow

it will take a long, long time for her to recover

her mental state will never get to where it was before

She's more inactive than The Undertaker :eek:

I understand she is too mentally broken to fight again but she should surely be doing movies and working on her Hollywood career.

Ronda is a scared Homie. She wants none of Holly but did she also get dropped by Hollywood?

I understand she is too mentally broken to fight again but she should surely be doing movies and working on her Hollywood career.
Her appeal as an actress was her fighting career, not her acting. That's why they canceled her shitty Roadhouse remake.

ronda&BF.jpg
Ronda sightings have been pretty rare the past year. We used to hear about her non-stop but now she is spotted less frequently than Bigfoot.
Here is an extremely rare photo of Ronda and Bigfoot together.

A large portion of the public loved the over the top confidence Ronda was oozing. But it's a fragile mental state imo, because it poorly equips one for something like getting your ass beat by Holly Holm.

If you're willing to pay for a boat ride, you may catch a glimpse as she breaches.

Roadhouse was cancelled? When did this happen?

About 20 minutes after this...
ronda-rousey-vs-holly-holm-o.gif

A large portion of the public loved the over the top confidence Ronda was oozing. But it's a fragile mental state imo, because it poorly equips one for something like getting your ass beat by Holly Holm.
That's actually some pretty good insight into her mental state. I understand she can never fight again because she is mentally ruined and can't handle that again, but can't she at least still work in showbiz?

rousey has no responsibility to be seen at fans' pleasure. aside from being somewhat public figures, [surprise!] fighters have private lives which they have every right to enjoy too.

Back