Why is Ronda doing all these photoshoots?

She's just trying to get more exposure. She wants to make sure all the eyes are on her in 9 months to show all the hard work she's put in the gym with Edmond. It isnt about money, she does it for the love of the game, her team, and the UFC.

Class act.

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

Ronda is the sherdog queen you guys should go ahead and accept it she is the most talked about person here besides Conor but most claim they can't stand her but they love making conversation about her

Probably wants to cash out like Gina; but she might have taken one fight too many.

Speaking of Gina; I just watched Deadpool last night, good movie. She sort of just blends in for a bigger character, but I guess that's better than sticking out like a sore thumb.

After she bashed Mystic Meesh for coming out on the sports body issue, she says something like "you are an athlete and should focus on athletics not showing your body".

Then Ronda comes out on the same issue a month later, then a bazillion other photoshoots.
RR did the body issue a year before Tate. Think you have things out of order a bit. But on topic: mainstream attention is why. She must have a good agent.

After she bashed Mystic Meesh for coming out on the sports body issue, she says something like "you are an athlete and should focus on athletics not showing your body".

Then Ronda comes out on the same issue a month later, then a bazillion other photoshoots.
Some people like boosting their post count on a forum....

Some like making money...

RR did the body issue a year before Tate. Think you have things out of order a bit. But on topic: mainstream attention is why. She must have a good agent.

She probably did, but she also talked shit about Tate posing in a swimsuit before she did it if i remember correctly.

Ronda is the sherdog queen you guys should go ahead and accept it she is the most talked about person here besides Conor but most claim they can't stand her but they love making conversation about her
yeah people hype her more here than any place else... then blame it on the UFC... people "hate" Ronda but spend there time making threads and talking about her...

Ronda Rousey quote

...all of this goes back to advice my mom gave me. She gave me this one piece of advice, which I still hold dear. She said, "Look, whatever pictures you put out there are gonna be out there forever, so just think that one day your 12- or 13-year-old son or daughter is going to see those pictures."

So, whatever I'm not gonna show on a beach, I'm not gonna show in a magazine.

Tate's response

Any1 else think it's hypocritical 4 Ronda Rousey 2 talk crap about ring girls in playboy but it's totally fine 2 pose "artistically nude" ?

She's looking to get paid like any other normal person.

Yeah, that's not surprising... flat ass, chunky unattractive chicks with pancake tits are usually hateful and bitter towards hot chicks with big racks and perfect asses.

Ronda knows very well that while Happa is plowing her with his eyes closed, he's really thinking about Tate.

SI was smart enough to not give her the exclusive cover, there are 3 covers for that month. Also, the other two woman on the cover do have obviously more appealing body types. It's a mental rebound for Rhonda, keep money coming in and get praise and forget about the fight game.

SI was smart enough to not give her the exclusive cover, there are 3 covers for that month. Also, the other two woman on the cover do have obviously more appealing body types. It's a mental rebound for Rhonda, keep money coming in and get praise and forget about the fight game.

What will the excuse be this time if her cover version out sells the others? UFC bought them all?

Because contrary to the Sherdog bubble, Ronda is still mainstream, but no, let's all believe UFC somehow is paying off SNL, SI, the movie industry, all these people to force her on to us. They probably even bought 75% of the PPV's themselves so they could call her the biggest PPV draw.

Don't act stupid. Give SD some credit, please. In reality we deal with facts. Her PPV numbers, roles in movies, and on tv. Photoshoots, and covers. Approximate dollars earned... these are FACTS. How do you get so upset about it ? Because anyone trying to dispute those FACTS is clearly trolling.

Doesn't matter if you love her, or hate her.

Reality, man. It's not a bad place to hang out.

Back