Why is Ronda’s competition level questioned and not Joanna Contender’s?

that is still no reason to questioned her achievement.

Ronday is one of the greats of WMMA, and so is Joanna, all other matter will not change these facts.
I don't question her achievements. Her wins are legit. No one can take that from her. She dominated all the girls in front of her till she ran into Holly's shin.

I just don't like her.
And she isn't the GOAT. I definitely put Joanna over Ronda. The moment a fight didn't go Ronda's way, she quit. That's not champ behavior.

I don't question her achievements. Her wins are legit. No one can take that from her. She dominated all the girls in front of her till she ran into Holly's shin.

I just don't like her.
And she isn't the GOAT. I definitely put Joanna over Ronda. The moment a fight didn't go Ronda's way, she quit. That's not champ behavior.

whether people like her or not is not the question in this thread.

the question is why is people questioning her achievement, and maybe it's because people don't like her and thats not good enough reason.

the question is why is people questioning her achievement, and maybe it's because people don't like her and thats not good enough reason.
Thank you! They compare her competition to Royce but Joanna won the belt by boxing up a girl that had no idea what boxing even was prior to the fight. Then going on to beat up Valeria Letourneau and Jessica Penne... (by decision while Ronda SMASHED people)

It is part of the question.
Read the OP. He didn't just talk about her fight record, but her behavior. I wouldn't of brought it up if he hadn't.
A big part of why people are quick to overlook her is because of her shitty attitude. How a champion acts is always going to be part of their legacy. How you win and lose is going to remembered when we talk about champs. It's not the most important thing, but it is part of the equation.

Because

PURPLE-PILLOW.jpg

Thank you! They compare her competition to Royce but Joanna won the belt by boxing up a girl that had no idea what boxing even was prior to the fight. Then going on to beat up Valeria Letourneau and Jessica Penne... (by decision while Ronda SMASHED people)
Joanna gets more props because the competition at 115 is deeper than the competition was at 135.
Ronda can only fight the people that are in her division, so I don't blame her for that, but there's a lot more girls with varied experiences in the lower weight female classes.

I remember Joanna trying to set up a meeting with Ronda so they could cry about their losses together. This was shortly after she got pissy about being compared to Ronda. <45>

Ronda became a hate target because she gave incels awkward boners!!!

Because Rhonda kinda mattered(kinda) and the Green Goblin didn't.

Because Dana and Rogan never loved Joanna like they loved Ronda, and that was triggering people.

Joanna totally outclassed Andrade, who has looked invincible against everyone else at that weight class. TS conveniently fails to mention that.

Also Joanna went MIA? Not really, but TS did go full retard by suggesting that.

At the end of the day, it's just WMMA. Never forget that and hopefully we can get this crap off our PPV's and onto their very own AXS TV broadcast. Michael Schiavello can do the PBP and Miletich can provide the colour. Elias can be the card boy and I will never have to fast forward through another guaranteed 3 round pitter-pat UD again... till Elias makes his return to in-cage competition.

At the end of the day, it's just WMMA. Never forget that and hopefully we can get this crap off our PPV's and onto their very own AXS TV broadcast. Michael Schiavello can do the PBP and Miletich can provide the colour. Elias can be the card boy and I will never have to fast forward through another guaranteed 3 round pitter-pat UD again... till Elias makes his return to in-cage competition.
Dude leave them alone I gotta take piss breaks sometime ... You expect me to sit through wall to wall Action for an entire event ??

Joanna never said she could beat Cain "under the right circumstances", never talked about beating the male BWs, never talked about beating Floyd Mayweather, didn't get up in male's faces like she was ready to fight them--knowing damn well a dude wasn't going to swing on her, and all of the other delusional shit Ronda would say and do.

Yea, almost everything was bullshit that came from someone elses mouth.

Last edited:
Back