Why is Ranch dressing always better in Restaurants

O

Overtures

You guys ever noticed how no matter how shitty the restaurant is the Ranch is always banging and way better than store bought?

Because they make it from scratch.

What, you think they're throwing "Hidden Valley" shit on your plate?

Most restaurants now use Kens Steakhouse ranch, it is better than Hidden Valley Ranch and is cheaper. Some may make it themselves but it is almost never from scratch, it is Hidden valley ranch packets mixed with mayonnaise and buttermilk. The packet way is the best just skip the non MSG version of Hidden Valley Ranch, the MSG is what really makes ranch dressing.

Bro hidden valley is ranked highest of store bought and it is disgusting

I'm not the biggest fan myself, but if you're going to a "good" restaurant, they ain't fuckin' with assembly line bottled shit.

Most restaurants now use Kens Steakhouse ranch, it is better than Hidden Valley Ranch and is cheaper. Some may make it themselves but it is almost never from scratch, it is Hidden valley ranch packets mixed with mayonnaise and buttermilk. The packet way is the best just skip the non MSG version of Hidden Valley Ranch, the MSG is what really makes ranch dressing.

So you’re saying hidden valley ranch is the same as restaurant?

I’ve worked in tons of restaurants and it all came out of a bulk bag. No idea who the provider was.

This is 100% false. They are not making it from scratch but getting it from food vendors the same place they get all their dressings.

The average restaurant is not making dressings from scratch

Idk if its better at restaurants or not because I never eat it, but I do know that they jizz in it there.

Kens is the closest thing to restaurant quality.

pizza places usually have food Ranch that is a bit more watery

I bought some Safeway brand ranch and it tastes a lot like restaurant ranch.

316531458-scaled_php_server_69_filename_joey3n.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan myself, but if you're going to a "good" restaurant, they ain't fuckin' with assembly line bottled shit.
If you’re going to a good restaurant they probably aren’t serving ranch.

Ranch is for fat people. Why triple the calorie count of something that's already bad for you?

I know exactly what you’re talking about. It used to drive me nuts that whatever ranch I bought wasn’t anything close to the ranch I got when eating out.

however, i did finally find a satisfactory match for me in case I need some good stuff at home or the pizza guys didn’t bring me ranch for breadsticks

407694a8-486e-4536-9c39-2d608d4012a6_2.f40978de3daf459f06816184e9535347.png

The bottled stuff is full of chemicals and tastes artificial. Get some ranch from the salad/refrigerated aisle and it's much closer to the restaurant kind. Otherwise, get a packet of ranch powder and make your own and it'll taste just like it.

Back