Why is Rampage upset with Mo?

RawHawg

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know these beefs are pre-fabricated, and Rampage may be the worst ever at selling a conflict..but what is the script for this? Why is Rampage supposedly upset with Mo?

There was once an interview before Rampage-Rashad, and an interviewer asked Rampage "why don't you like Rashad anyway, what is the problem?" Rampage looked confused, forgot the script, and said "Um , well, err, I just don't like him ok?!"

he has problems with other black fighters because he wants to be the original

The story is they're from similar locations, King Mo went up to meet Rampage and say "hi" and Rampage hollywood'ed him and said he didn't know who Mo was. Mo took offense and has sense taken some opportunities to insult Rampage over the last 5-8 years.

I think it is largely set up to make them look more belligerent and dangerous. I don't know how well it is gonna work because Kign Mo never was able to establish himself as one of the more dangerous LHWs; it seems widely acknowledged that any of the top 10 ranked LHWs would steamroll the guy with little effort. And for Rampage, the days where fans thought of him as a dangerous LHW have been officially over for quite a while now.

They have had beef for a while. Way before rampage was in bellator. I think one disrespected the other. Idk? But it's not fake.

I like how people forgot all the years these guys have hated and talked shit about eachother in order to call everything fabricated(because it's in Bellator). Like it all started out of the blue in the cage that night.

I like how people forgot all the years these guys have hated and talked shit about eachother in order to call everything fabricated(because it's in Bellator). Like it all started out of the blue in the cage that night.

It's not entirely fabricated - the roots of the beef are real enough. But it's ridiculously over the top now.

To clarify Rampage pretended not to know who Mo was but the two men had met previously.

He's so damn mad at Mo cause he wants to make $$$

Rashad's good at pissing people off, he's smart. Rampage had to listen to that through TUF, which he also lost on top off that. That heat was real.

Him & Mo went back and forth a few years ago at an event because Mo was upset he didn't recognize him and started calling him "Bumpage", that he's washed up. They then both signed with MMA Elite and were cool. Now they fight and that's somehow forgotten. This one's fake as hell.

It's funny to hear Rampage complain that Mo talks more than all his other opponents.

They then both signed with MMA Elite and were cool. Now they fight and that's somehow forgotten. This one's fake as hell.

For a paycheck i'd be friendly with a lot of people I hate too. Their disliking of each other is real, but they also know if they go over the top with it that it could make them some more money so you see things like this shove.

They may have some kind of "back story" but the main reason would be to publicize.
tumblr_m3s4rnOG2O1qcbs8ao1_500.gif

Rashad's good at pissing people off, he's smart. Rampage had to listen to that through TUF, which he also lost on top off that. That heat was real.

Him & Mo went back and forth a few years ago at an event because Mo was upset he didn't recognize him and started calling him "Bumpage", that he's washed up. They then both signed with MMA Elite and were cool. Now they fight and that's somehow forgotten. This one's fake as hell.

This is what i recall as well. Fabricated for the ignorant or those that just like the theatrics.

This worlds not big enough for the both of them. High stakes winner takes the crown and all the babes. :icon_lol: Loser goes out pimpless.

Back