Why is pushing off the cage to do Supermans Legal?

Shouldn't be able to touch the cage at all. Shocktagon seems like a good idea.

How is it illegal? As long as they're not grabbing the cage, it's fine. You can put your hand against it for balance or to push off, you just can't put your fingers through to grab on. Same with your feet & toes. There's no reason it should be a foul, and it certainly isn't under the current rules.

The logic here is that one gives you an advantage and one doesn't. Its not that theyre rules. The rules are fucked here.

You can't tell me that pushing off a vertical resistance point with one of the largest muscles in your body doesn't give you more force than pushing off the ground.

If grabbing the fence gives you an unfair advantage, I don't see how pushing off the fence doesn't give you an unfair advantage.

Should it also then be illegal to push your opponent into the fence?

It's legal to push your opponent against the cage, so why should it be illegal to push yourself off of the cage?

Logic

The logic here is that one gives you an advantage and one doesn't. Its not that theyre rules. The rules are fucked here.

You can't tell me that pushing off a vertical resistance point with one of the largest muscles in your body doesn't give you more force than pushing off the ground.

If grabbing the fence gives you an unfair advantage, I don't see how pushing off the fence doesn't give you an unfair advantage.

Did your mom do lines of blow when she was pregnant with you?

You probably should have said that in the first place, instead of starting with a blatantly false premise.

Forcing a guy up against the cage also gives you an advantage, lets do point deductions for that as well.

Grabbing the fence isn't illegal because it gives an unfair advantage, it's illegal because of the danger of a finger or toe being severely damaged by the cage.

I said offer something logical. That goes for your friend above you.

Theres nothing logical about what you wrote.

What? You are the one who thinks something should be changed, so YOU should be providing the reason. I haven't seen you post a single reason why you think the rule should be changed.

You cant showtime off the cage without grabbing it with your toes which is illegal if you are laying on your back against it.

I'd say that was OP's point.

You cant showtime off the cage without grabbing it with your toes which is illegal if you are laying on your back against it.

Yes you can. If you couldn't, half the parkour videos you see wouldn't be possible. What is this kid grabbing with his toes?

You are not allowed to loop fingers or toes in the cage links but can push off on it. Perfectly legal. The rule is meant so you don't get digits ripped off if you're pulled by you're opponent.

Posts like this are the reason why I'm in favor of increasing funds for after-school programs. Help give the dumb kids things to do that don't involve trolling internet forums.

Back