Why is One so good?

The only way ONE championship can be sustainable in the future is to focus on Kickboxing and muay thai in lower weightclasses.

My theory is that the investors will pay less taxes in Singapore. That is why we see the same parttern in Abu Dhabi.

Chatri is only in this business to make a name and trying to scam people.

What happened with ONE e-sports by the way? What happened with their video game? What happened with Angela Lees career? So much questions.

UFC grows because their clients can affors to pay 50$ for PPV, the fighters do dopingtests, their roster is stacked and in elite level.

Brandon Vera is 43 years old ex ufc fighters in and he lost to a middleweight!!!

you've been on sherdog since 2005 and that's the "insight" you came up with?

I was talking with my friends the other day trying to explain One, and after they watched a few recent events they pretty much agreed with my assessment. My assessment was:

I really enjoy ONE because it reminds me a ton of the old UFC but mixed w/ some pride rules, other MMA disciplines (muay thai fights w/ mma gloves, kickboxing) and they are allowed to juice to the gills. It's a weird mix of nostalgia, but also modern mma some how.

Back