Why is nobody talking about Rothwell?

Human Bass

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He had two very good victories, including one over Overeem. He has big power and his skills are quite decent for a HW. He should be much closer to a titleshot than Overeem. I think Big Ben vs AA is a great match to make.

Because nobody really cares about the HW division, especially not a HW that gets beaten easily by anybody in the top 5.

bens gonna Ko his next opponent. Then he will get his title shot

Before he went on TRT he was quick to gas after the first half of the first round. He also got in trouble vs the "bully" on bully beatdown. When he was on TRT he said he "required it to function" due to an automobile crash early in life that damaged his brain. After the TRT ban he seems to be doing just fine, but we haven't seen him go into deep rounds without his juice.

If his cardio is anything like it was before TRT, he'll struggle with most of the top dogs in the division.

Because he has an awkward style, and you never know which Rothwell shows up. That's why people keep counting him out. On top of that he's not that charismatic; when he gets a mic in his face it gets even more awkward lol

He has 1 good victory, and he fights about once a year.

The Heavyweight division is Werdum, Cain, JDS, Stripe, Overeem, Arlovski and Browne. Nobody else really matters. But hey... at least we have another season of TUF lightweights soon

bens gonna Ko his next opponent. Then he will get his title shot
Yep, i hope !

GlitteringZealousLaughingthrush.gif

I'm just too embarrassed to admit he's ranked in the top 10 of the entire world.

Something is seriously wrong with that picture.

I'm also still cringing about his last in cage experience.

Awesome choke in his last fight.

VyQyyZ.gif

He is just a big ogre. He is more raw power and brute strength as opposed to skill and talent. What exactly is there to talk about? He's just not that good, but don't make a mistake and it's lights out.

Because they don't want to..

Http:blownmind.gif

Here's a GIF of Rothwell's last fight just because.

BlackNegativeHadrosaurus.gif

If you talk about him, he comes for you at night and dances around your bedroom.

He is just a big ogre. He is more raw power and brute strength as opposed to skill and talent. What exactly is there to talk about? He's just not that good, but don't make a mistake and it's lights out.

That's actually not true. Ben has been fighting all over the world for a long time and has skill.

He is on his first win streak since 2007, it's not really surprising that people aren't convinced yet.

Back