News Why is no one talking about UFO story from Zimbabwe ?

Question is did you know about The Story of Children in Zimbabwe Encountering a UFO ?

• Total voters
Yup they do. This incident gets credibility because a large group of kids had the same story meaning it must have happened.... well what if they all made it up. A swim instructor was accused of molesting 10 kids he was teaching to swim, the prosecution's case seemed to be built around the fact that 10 kids wouldn't lie or make things up. Well, they did.
Not hard to believe. Adults are honestly not a whole lot better only they might have better reasons for lying. It's when no ulterior motive, or little motive are present that I don't get why someone would say something. Like my friends' ghost stories from childhood or my cousins ufo story. It's not like they are gonna impress people who know them better than anyone else and wouldn't be easily impressed by them in any case. Lying is still not out of the question but there is absolutely nothing that they get out of it.

Why can't Aliens ever just appear in a popular public place , where video of the event would be taken by multiple people and it would clear, instead of the out of focus or low resolution stuff we are familiar with.
these days you could have high quality convincing footage and it could be said to be fake because we have the tools to fake stuff like that. I've seen some awesome footage recently but I'm far from convinced it's real.

that one guy in the "tic tac" video is one of the more credible ufo witnesses being as it's also on film. The guy is also quite intelligent and accomplished, in some of his interviews he's grilled fairly thoroughly and is insistent that what he saw was some sort of ufo.
to what guy you are reffering to ?

i've watched this twice, he's pretty convincing in his sincerity.

It's not just him, his fellow pilots reported the same thing backed up with radar footage that has been confirmed to be genuine by the US government.

Whatever it was, it didn't belong to the US government/military. And if it was another countries technology why would they have it on display during a US naval exercise, surely they would want it to be kept secret?

I find it hard to believe that it is extra-terrestrial technology, but not sure where else it could have come from? Perhaps it was some kind of virtual craft, an image projected into the sky somehow, so what the pilots saw wasn't actually a physical object.

Taking this seriously though:

1) When I was a kid, me and 3 other kids who were my friends seriously thought we were vampire hunters. There were aliens and vampires in the woods behind our house and we all saw them. Did we really though? Of course not.

2) Let's take it more seriously though. What if they actually did see something? The guy that jokingly said "swamp gas" might be right. Remember the Oracle of Delphi from the movie 300? For hundreds of years, Greeks would go there, and they would experience the same visions of the same prophecies.. Were they really experiencing prophecies together? Or is it just a coincidence that there's a natural gas leak there and the entire area is covered in gas that causes hallucinations? Hmmm.. So, if they really saw something -- what's more likely: 1) aliens traveled across the galaxy to show psychic videos of global warming to kids on the playground, or 2) some kind of similar mass hallucination, maybe actually "African jungle gas" instead of "swamp gas"? What was true when the same thing happened a few thousand years ago in Greece, 1 or 2? There's your answer.
Or 3, those kids are Oracles.

Not hard to believe. Adults are honestly not a whole lot better only they might have better reasons for lying. It's when no ulterior motive, or little motive are present that I don't get why someone would say something. Like my friends' ghost stories from childhood or my cousins ufo story. It's not like they are gonna impress people who know them better than anyone else and wouldn't be easily impressed by them in any case. Lying is still not out of the question but there is absolutely nothing that they get out of it.

Not sure what the kids would get out of lying. Sometimes it starts of with something that actually happened then becomes embellished and exaggerated. In South Africa and Zimbabwe they have this urban legend about some kind of humanoid creature called a Tikoloshe, so that image is already implanted in their sub-conscious, so a little old man comes out of the bush, a few kids scream it's a Tikoloshe, word gets back to other kids (Chinese whispers) and before you know it, it was aliens.

Children in Zimbabwe probably think toothpaste is alien voodoo magic. They might have just seen a pigeon or something.

It's an interesting story, no idea what to make of it but it's one of the more intriguing UFO 'sightings' I can remember reading about.

How do you start a galactic war with a planet that cant even get people on their own moon?

Who knows? Maybe aliens are real, but UFOs are all a bunch of bullshit stories.
You're a Friggen idiot with zero logic capability
Seriously if you backed your arguments in a valid way you would be way more respected or taken a bit more seriously but you argue like a child
Not even worth the energy Just thought I'd drop this off

You're a Friggen idiot with zero logic capability
Seriously if you backed your arguments in a valid way you would be way more respected or taken a bit more seriously but you argue like a child
Not even worth the energy Just thought I'd drop this off

As a strong follower of science, I find it pretty funny you think I have zero logic capability when every belief I have I try to base around critical thinking and imperical evidence.

If you think UFO evidence is indicative of extraterrestrial life, then good for you. I don't think it's anywhere close to good enough. It's much more likely that UFOs are a compilation of humans being idiots in various ways.

As a strong follower of science, I find it pretty funny you think I have zero logic capability when every belief I have I try to base around critical thinking and imperical evidence.

If you think UFO evidence is indicative of extraterrestrial life, then good for you. I don't think it's anywhere close to good enough. It's much more likely that UFOs are a compilation of humans being idiots in various ways.
Listen I'm not about to jump and presume this means aliens Pretty far leap but to just sit there and say this is phoney without anything to validate your conclusion just seems super ignorant and lazy to me.

Have your heard of David Fravor and his report on the tic tacs off the coast of San Diego ? I'm pretty convinced that they saw something surreal out there What was behind them was anyone's guess but I'm not about to just cstergoroically shut it down as a hoax.

Emmerson Mnangagwa
It's not just him, his fellow pilots reported the same thing backed up with radar footage that has been confirmed to be genuine by the US government.

Whatever it was, it didn't belong to the US government/military. And if it was another countries technology why would they have it on display during a US naval exercise, surely they would want it to be kept secret?

I find it hard to believe that it is extra-terrestrial technology, but not sure where else it could have come from? Perhaps it was some kind of virtual craft, an image projected into the sky somehow, so what the pilots saw wasn't actually a physical object.
If it wasn't physical, would radar have picked it up? I really don't know enough about radar to say

I heard about many UFO stories so far but that one no one mentioned and it seems like the most real one.
Why ?

its widely known about and has been discussed on this site many times but its well worth bringing up again as its an astounding.

Back