News Why is no one talking about UFO story from Zimbabwe ?

Question is did you know about The Story of Children in Zimbabwe Encountering a UFO ?

• Total voters
Well we also have the varginha case here in brazil ( a small countryside city ). My question is if you're an alien and you gonna travel trough the galaxy hopping to comd to earth. You could go to new york, you could go to paris, you could go tokyo and destroy the world or slave the whole human race. Still you chose to go to the backwoods of brazil or zimbabuwe to stell some cows or talk to some ramdom children... Makes no sense to me, what do this guys really want?
You'll note that no one is ever in a clear frame of mind in these experiences. They claim that the aliens alter their consciousness during communication. Every single experience I've ever read, and I've read a lot because UFOlogy is a pet hobby of mine. Now, if aliens are trying to communicate about really important things like the dangers of nuclear weapons, or the dangers of global warming, and they flew across the galaxy or traveled between dimensions to do it... why would they alter your consciousness to make you feel hazy, or unable to think logically? I don't think they would. They would want to communicate such an important message to someone who can receive it with full alertness and sound mind, right? TBH it sounds an awful lot like delusions or hallucinations, which we know happen all the time..

Last edited:
I've heard about this quite a lot. If you follow woo-woo stuff to any degree I'd expect you have too..

I listen to a podcast which spoke to one of the 'kids' from the school a little while ago and she maintains her story. Although someone emailed the same podcast recently saying his (now) wife was attending the school at that time and knew nothing about it. Anyone can say they're anyone in an email can't they, but still.. kids minds are quite malleable, and everyones memories are basically composites of ideas reassembled into narratives, not recordings of things how they happened. Who knows.

I haven't listened to JRE yet but will do.

Here's the podcast with the witness if anyone is interested:
https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-317-zimbabwe-et-contact-case

that one guy in the "tic tac" video is one of the more credible ufo witnesses being as it's also on film. The guy is also quite intelligent and accomplished, in some of his interviews he's grilled fairly thoroughly and is insistent that what he saw was some sort of ufo. The kids thing is valid, my cousin told me about seeing a ufo when she was about 11 or 12, she was with a friend who also saw it, she went home and told my aunt and uncle about it and predictably they just ignored her. Kids are kids, they lie, they imagine, they make shit up so who's to know what to believe? It's when they grow up and still relate those things that makes it interesting to me. Personally, I just try to stay humble and always realize there is a lot to reality that I do not understand.

'We dont believe in God, aliens are fake. Ancient civilisation where fake and morons'.

But you guys believe girls are really boys, boys are really girls. Gays are normal (ask all those gay animals!). And your false gods are 'celebs' and the 'almighty dollar'.

So who sounds like the morons between the two?

'We dont believe in God, aliens are fake. Ancient civilisation where fake and morons'.

But you guys believe girls are really boys, boys are really girls. Gays are normal (ask all those gay animals!). And your false gods are 'celebs' and the 'almighty dollar'.

So who sounds like the morons between the two?

Calm down down Cynthia. Jesus.

I saw aliens and vampires when I was a kid, and so did my friends. We weren't lying. We really believed it. Or maybe it was a mass hallucination event like the Oracle of Delphi. Lots of way more likely answers than aliens traveling across the galaxy to talk in psychic communication with school kids in Zimbabwe.
I understand, but you are not confirming that story no more now that you are a grown up sherdoger, those kids are now grown ups and they are still saying that event was real

Well we also have the varginha case here in brazil ( a small countryside city ). My question is if you're an alien and you gonna travel trough the galaxy hopping to comd to earth. You could go to new york, you could go to paris, you could go tokyo and destroy the world or slave the whole human race. Still you chose to go to the backwoods of brazil or zimbabuwe to stell some cows or talk to some ramdom children... Makes no sense to me, what do this guys really want?

i agree that it's odd how all these stories take place in the middle of nowhere, but i've also wondered why most people think the aliens should know so much about earth. why do people always assume that aliens know everything about us? they may not know anything about us, since presumably they've not been around us.

I understand, but you are not confirming that story no more now that you are a grown up sherdoger, those kids are now grown ups and they are still saying that event was real
The people at the Oracle of Delphi saw and confirmed for their entire lives the visions they saw. We now know that they weren't talking to gods together. They were hallucinating together on a natural gas leak.

Every single "alien encounter" of all time, the contactee always feels in an altered state of mind. Always, every. single. one. Common sense: If a being went through the trouble of traveling across the galaxy to talk to you about something important, why would it start off by making you feel/ think intoxicated? "I've traveled across the galaxy to tell you something very important, and mankind's survival depends on it.. but first, let me get you high." <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

What if they're actually just intoxicated and hallucinating, like the people at the Oracle of Delphi, and don't know it?

Last edited:
i agree that it's odd how all these stories take place in the middle of nowhere, but i've also wondered why most people think the aliens should know so much about earth. why do people always assume that aliens know everything about us? they may not know anything about us, since presumably they've not been around us.

Well if they are capable of making the travel to Earth, they should be capable of detecting our radio signals being pushed into space. They should have more than enough information to grasp where our important population centers would be.

Well if they are capable of making the travel to Earth, they should be capable of detecting our radio signals being pushed into space. They should have more than enough information to grasp where our important population centers would be.
Maybe stelling cows of small farmers or scaring children i funnier than starting a galatic war. Who knows maybe aliens just have a strange sense of humor<EdgyBrah>

Why can't Aliens ever just appear in a popular public place , where video of the event would be taken by multiple people and it would clear, instead of the out of focus or low resolution stuff we are familiar with.

yeah, that makes sense to me. so i guess these aliens don't want to be known to us. maybe going to isolated locations is safer to them? man, now i want to start watching alien movies haha.

Maybe stelling cows of small farmers or scaring children i funnier than starting a galatic war. Who knows maybe aliens just have a strange sense of humor<EdgyBrah>

How do you start a galactic war with a planet that cant even get people on their own moon?

Who knows? Maybe aliens are real, but UFOs are all a bunch of bullshit stories.

250px-The_Rumble_in_the_Jungle_poster.jpg

that one guy in the "tic tac" video is one of the more credible ufo witnesses being as it's also on film. The guy is also quite intelligent and accomplished, in some of his interviews he's grilled fairly thoroughly and is insistent that what he saw was some sort of ufo. The kids thing is valid, my cousin told me about seeing a ufo when she was about 11 or 12, she was with a friend who also saw it, she went home and told my aunt and uncle about it and predictably they just ignored her. Kids are kids, they lie, they imagine, they make shit up so who's to know what to believe? It's when they grow up and still relate those things that makes it interesting to me. Personally, I just try to stay humble and always realize there is a lot to reality that I do not understand.

Yeah I've watched a couple of interviews with David Fravor and he's very credible, pretty unusual for most witnesses of UFO activity. I'm convinced that he saw what he saw i.e some kind of physical flying object that was gravity defying, moving in ways and at speeds our technology is incapable of. It wasn't a craft that was designed by humans. That said, i struggle to wrap my head around it being "aliens from another planet".

Re the incident at the school in Zimbabwe, I watched a doco on it and it just sounded like it was complete bullshit. Something you would expect in some D grade movie. Little green men climbing out of their spaceships and sending messages telepathically to some schoolkids warning them the end of the world was nigh. I have no idea why this "incident" wasn't instantly dismissed. I think the only UFO incidents we should pay attention to are those reported by credible sources and with some kind of evidence, photo, video. radar etc

Kids are kids, they lie, they imagine, they make shit up so who's to know what to believe? It's when they grow up and still relate those things that makes it interesting to me. .

Yup they do. This incident gets credibility because a large group of kids had the same story meaning it must have happened.... well what if they all made it up. A swim instructor was accused of molesting 10 kids he was teaching to swim, the prosecution's case seemed to be built around the fact that 10 kids wouldn't lie or make things up. Well, they did.

Back