Why is no one talking about the "Irish" Paul Felder?

Zyklon R

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I was impressed with his performance.
Does anyone know if he trains with GOAT?

Last edited:
Cool.
He is Irish, he says it in the interview you posted.
Seems like a cool guy.

He looked like he was fighting a child out there. That boy s huge. They need to go the HBO route and start recording fight time weight.

Fantastic fucking fighter. It's been a long time since I've seen a fighter with that kinda technical striking. I'm expecting big waves from him. Funny thing is, I had no idea who he was and looked at his pic and thought he was a joke.

Cool.
Seems like a cool guy.

He's Irish in the sense that one of his random ancestors is Irish. He's as Irish as me basically. I was just pointing out he wasn't from Ireland.

I'm a fan....dude is legit and very likable guy. Look forward to seeing him move up the ranks and go places. Training with Cowboy, he'll definitely get there the right way....grinding it out. Thanks TS.

Cool.
Seems like a cool guy.

No. He's not Irish. Stop this nonsense.

That being said, he looked absolutely brilliant. Arguably the best performance of the night.

He's Irish in the sense that one of his random ancestors is Irish. He's as Irish as me basically. I was just pointing out he wasn't from Ireland.

No doubt.
He speaks perfect English unlike the Irish McGregor or JoJo.

He's a plastic paddy like Marcus Davis.

To knock out Castillo like that in your second UFC fight is something amazing. If the guy continues training with Cerrone, I can see him becoming a contender very quickly.

we were all talking about him when he knocked out Castillo, maybe you should try logging in around the times of the fights, not the sunday morning after

we were all talking about him when he knocked out Castillo, maybe you should try logging in around the times of the fights, not the sunday morning after

Who on Earth would surf Sherdog when there is a fight card on?
I guess I'm more interested in the action on the screen than what Sherdog was posting. Had I been reading th P-B-P thread I probably would have noticed.

Great interview. Nice to hear that he was given the nickname and didn't try to pass himself off as Irish. Although, he is from an area of the United States that has very segregated neighborhoods or at least had those type of neighborhoods. A coworker of mine is from that area and said he lived in an all Portuguese neighborhood. He does claim American though, so that's cool. I'm just hoping he's not like Marcus Davis and is only 1/4 Irish.

Who on Earth would surf Sherdog when there is a fight card on?
I guess I'm more interested in the action on the screen than what Sherdog was posting. Had I been reading th P-B-P thread I probably would have noticed.

presume you have never seen an event before. there are breaks between fights :p

either way, you coming in and announcing that no one but you is talking about Felder was silly, I called you on it and now you're trying to play the "life" card? :D

Back