Why is no one interested in seeing Silva Belfort 2?

Funny how both Cain and Vitor get viciously KO'd in the 1st round, but EVERYONE wants to see Cain get an instant rematch so quickly while no one gives a sh*t about Vitor.....

Weidman is the only fighter at MW they can beat Silva. After he demolishes Boestch, he will call out Silva.

Belfort is too small for Anderson.

UFC better sign this fight after bisping is layed out. Hope Mike ain't expecting Miller or Sonnen punches! Then the Midget is gonna give him a 2 fite skid..... We had 2 see Rich get two identical whoopings. Why can't we see if Vitor can go better with a 2nd shot?

Weidman is the only fighter at MW they can beat Silva. After he demolishes Boestch, he will call out Silva.

Belfort is too small for Anderson.

Weidman isn't fighting Boetsch anymore - he's injured.

But as for Silva/Belfort 2 I'm all for it. I doubt it happens before AS retires, though.

No way!!
Belfort have absolutely minimal chances to defeat Silva.
I don't want to see that again.
Bisping-Silva is a better matchup! At least a fresh opponent for the spider.

that fight was starting to get epic leading up to the kick since they both started throwing and trading while anderson did some dodging. your topic really killed it because this fight would probably not end in a front kick KO majority of the time. it wouldve been cool to see them trade punches, vitor to work some more takedowns, .etc .etc

Vitor was gifted a shot he did not earn the first time and even though I truly believe he would do far better in a rematch, this time he should be forced to earn that shot. If he earns it, then I would want to see it.

IF Vitor beats Bisping then I would want to see at least one other top MW win.

I agree with you. Vitor is very underrated. Look at his record and you will see he has only ever lost to champions.

Because Belfort is 1-1 in the UFC Mw division, probably.

But for me, it's about alternatives. Would rather see Silva-Weidman/faceless lhw/Lombard.
I wouldn't complain about Belfort-Silva 2 though, Vitor has power and his boxing and footwork have been improving.

I want to see the fight again, over a Bisping fight anyday.

Back