Why is Nick Diaz considered a money fight?

112568-kangaroo-U-WOT-M8-gif-Imgur-P5uc.gif
Came here to post my av...

He's almost a legend of the sport, has a couple of belts, can talk shit all day, when it come to the fight, he keeps talking shit ,slapping people and like to stand and trade

because he is the stoner kid in high school that talks back to the teacher and was never good at any sports

Because Nate is now famous, because Conor made him famous

TLDR : CONOR MGREGOR

Stockon Slaps mother f*ckers

Nick is considered a money fight because he's a high profile name that's basically an easy win for any elite fighter.

Sad that his fans don't realize the main reason he gets called out so often is because he's so easily beatable.

He's not a big draw

Look at the cards he's headlined that didn't include gsp or silva.

280k and 400k

I for one wouldn't buy a woodley vs diaz card unless that was comain or a stacked card.

UFC 183 did 600,000+ buys. That's about as many as 198 and 199 combined. He's a draw.

Woodley calling out Diaz is the easiest fight for the most amount of money. Last win was BJ Penn lol.
That was because it was silva. Look at his ppv vs condit or penn.

UFC 183 did 600,000+ buys. That's about as many as 198 and 199 combined. He's a draw.

Woodley calling out Diaz is the easiest fight for the most amount of money. Last win was BJ Penn lol.
Sure, last win was bj but you think Woodley is as good as GSP or AS? No. Good comeback for Nick, or a Condit rematch after Condit takes out Maia.

He wants to get stockton slapped.

I'll say it, he's not worthy of a title shot now. He's a good fighter and I really enjoy his fights. But it would suck to see him leapfrog someone more deserving who's been active the last few years. But the UFC has made popularity decisions before and it seems to be becoming more prevalent. So I wouldn't be surprised to see him booked for a TS against Woodley.

Back