Why is Nick Diaz considered a money fight?

He has already fought some of the biggest names in the sport (Anderson, GSP, & Penn) so people do know who he is......He's ALWAYS entertaining and almost impossible to KO/TKO. Add to that, his bro beat Conor....

His two biggest fights were both boring as shit. GSP easily decisioned him like he does to everyone and the Silva/Diaz was atrocious.

He's exciting when he's fighting B and C level fighters like Paul Daley and Scott Smith though... maybe he should go back to doing that.

Well first off his draw is his style of fighting, come forward and box with great submission skills and exciting taunting and trash talking in the octagon. Next there is his say whats on his mind rebellious attitude and his willingness to talk trash and sell fights. Lets not forget his ability to cause controversy whether it's not showing up for interviews or instigating back stage brawls. I think most MMA fans want to see whats going to happen next with especially considering that amongst all controversy and trash talk he is one hell of a talented fighter.

Diaz has great cardio and good boxing but always felt his wrestling is dog pooh compared to other top guys.

Would much rather watch Wonderboy fight than an overrated Diaz.

Cuz he is a goddamn ninja
tumblr_mjfe10ieJX1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I actually don't know to be honest. Someone explain it to me please.

I think he's a great fighter and worthy of his praise but as far as the casuals go what is it about Nick that makes them buy? He doesn't come too heavy with the trash talk anymore, and when I speak to people about mma hardly anyone knows who he is.

People like you get Stockton slapped

I think he's a great fighter and worthy of his praise but as far as the casuals go what is it about Nick that makes them buy? He doesn't come too heavy with the trash talk anymore, and when I speak to people about mma hardly anyone knows who he is.

He's crazy with a little bit of arrogance, anger, talks trash and a loose cannon. he's also well conditioned and skills to stand with anyone and bjj skills that are high level. it's a real rare combo of strengths. It's enough of interesting package to sell ppvs

Nick Diaz is without a doubt one of the UFC's biggest stars.

Tell me another MMA fighter that would get 100,000 signatures on a White House petition. LMAO. just think about that for a second. It's hysterically awesome.

Because he's the best fighter in the world.

He's not a Conor/Ronda/Brock/GSP-level draw but he's a step above the rest of the schmucks.

Because a lot of people, even casuals, click on articles about the retard who failed a night of drug test 3 times.

He's crazy with a little bit of arrogance, anger, talks trash and a loose cannon. he's also well conditioned and skills to stand with anyone and bjj skills that are high level. it's a real rare combo of strengths. It's enough of interesting package to sell ppvs
I think it's because the Diaz bros just don't give a fug.

Because people won't pay to see the Wonderboy fight. It's just not an intriguing fight, and Diaz has earned his shot and has the style to beat him.

UFC 183 did 600,000+ buys. That's about as many as 198 and 199 combined. He's a draw.

Woodley calling out Diaz is the easiest fight for the most amount of money. Last win was BJ Penn lol.
Don't worry, Woodley will call out BJ next.

and Diaz has earned his shot

How has that mental midget "earned his shot"?

Before this weekend the top 12 contenders in the WW Division were: Wonderboy, Rory, Maia, Woodley, Condit, Gastelum, Magny, Hendricks, Brown, Story, Kim, and Nelson.

Nick Diaz is 0 - 1 against them. He has never beat a legit Top 10 WW in his career.

Nick's UFC wins are against this murderer's row:

Penn: a LW/FW on a 1 - 5 - 1 skid toward retirement
Tibau: a LW with a middling UFC career
Neer: A journeyman with a UFC 6 - 9 record
Oishi: A FW with a 0 - 2 UFC record
Fickett: A LW with a 4 - 3 UFC record.
Lawler: in his first UFC run, where he was 4 - 3.
Jackson: an 0 - 2 UFC fighter

Nick is the most overrated fighter among Shertards. If he didn't smoke dope and flip people off he would never be mentioned on these forums.

Nick is a great guy to see fight but honestly the guy is pretty overated on here.

Back