Why is Nicco Montanato so hated?

I hope when Valentina and Nicco do fight, Mario Yamasaki is the ref ?1?

tumblr_p3rf0jwQsE1wkl7qxo1_1280.jpg

I enjoyed Nicco's TUF run and was looking forward to this scrap prolly just as much or more than Till/Woodley.

9 months is too long, and I am disappointed honestly.

When it comes to WMMA I'm a fan if you are atttractive (Grasso), great fighter (Shev), have slept Ronda (Holm and Nunes), or a great fighter and attractive (Joanna Champion and Karolina).

Nicco meets none of those so I want blood.

She got a joke TUF belt she didn't deserve, doesn't defend it, keeps complaining about minor injuries, lashes out against the media for honestly reporting her inactivity, goes on and on about her Navajo heritage which nobody gives 2 shit about, and last but not least keeps ducking the no.1 contender in her weight class to the point of pulling out 24 hours before the fight

This, sweaty-ass black shirt.

This is why people hate her.

Useless "champ".

STRIP!

Because she fails to fulfill her role as a sacrificial lamb to crown Shevchenko, which is supposed to happen this weekend...

...obviously.

Last edited:
I know people are angry she dropped out of the fight, but it seems like she was not popular at all before.

I went on her twitter to see if she poseted a response and I know regular ass girls that have as many followers on twitter as her.

She gets no comments except for her latest one where she is being shit on with someone even calling her an “underdeveloped sewer rat” which is pretty fucked up considering that comment was posted before she even pulled out.

Anyways, I kinda feel bad for her now because she clearly wasn’t very popular before and now people HATE her.

View attachment 432913
View attachment 432911
On how many levels can a thread represent thread starter stupidity?

Legitimately never heard of this person until I saw them pull out

She would’ve gained more respect in a loss than a pullout, hanging onto that gold even at the cost of career suicide

Back