Why is Matt Serra in the UFC Hall of Fame?

Because he beat the GOAT and turned him into a wrestler. (I'm a GSP hater)
The real reason is every Champion gets in. One day Sterling will be immortalized in the HOF too.
First champion to win a belt off of a DQ?

He wasn’t that good
dude, there's a fucking t-shirt manufacturer in the UFC HoF... you don't even need to be a fighter to get in!!!
Besides, he beat GSP... and is a good friend with Dana, which is the main factor why they get into the HoF (the latter, of course)

Look at who's in their hall of fame. It's a list of journeymen. As long as you're semi-decent and have a long career, you'll get into the UFC hall of fame.

I can’t take HOF seriously until Frank Shamrock gets inducted.

Well, he did ko GSP. we can't dismissed his win on a court of law.

TUF winner, became champ by finishing GSP, silver medal adcc, coached champs in 2 other divisions.

Well he won TUF and the UFC title but regardless the UFC Hall of Fame isn’t even a real thing so whatever.

God damn casuals... not only was he a good fighter in his own right. He won the title, had probably the biggest upset in a title fight other than Holm VS Rousey. And is actually a REALLY solid coach. He's done a lot for the sport even if he didn't have 30 fights. I have no issues with him being in the HoF

Serra is much more deserving than Bisping - but yeah Bisping did accomplish some big things, but outside of that like 1-2 years, he really was average at very best.
Doesnt make any difference imo

First American born to receive a Gracie black belt. First person to get ko'd by a spinning back fist in the UFC. Won TUF. WW Champion. First TUF winner to win a belt.

former champ
top level for some time

Hall of FAME... he made a good name for himself based on the accomplishments others have already mentioned.

Shit, Koko B. Ware is in the WWE HOF. There's something to debate.

Bcuz he was a midget bloated 155lb BJJ guy who made the WW GOAT and champ tap to strikes in under 1 round...

Back