Why is Khabib trolling Conor for fighting at multiple weights?

Khabib fought at 170 for years and is now at 155 for good, Conor started at 145 and has went up to 170. He's trolling Conor because he's afraid of 170 and was also afraid of Cowboy (ducked him 4x). It's funny seeing Khabib shit all over Cowboy, he had multiple chances to fight him and didn't.

Khabib fought at 170 for years and is now at 155 for good, Conor started at 145 and has went up to 170. He's trolling Conor because he's afraid of 170 and was also afraid of Cowboy (ducked him 4x). It's funny seeing Khabib shit all over Cowboy, he had multiple chances to fight him and didn't.
So did conor. He waited until cowboy was a bag of broken bones

Conor's never actually fought a real WW and he was way too big for 45

It's apples and oranges. Khabib shouldn't have mentioned it.

How many wins does Khabib outside of LW?
How would Khabib do against even Nate at 170lbs? We'll never know because he's happy to stay in the secure confines of LW.

Every camp we hear about how he handles heavyweights in training but the facts are his last 2 wins are over opponents who moved up from FW. So for him to have the audacity to question Conor's record at 170 is an astonishing own-goal.

Whatever you think about Conor, he could have done 'a Khabib' and stayed dominant at FW, but with the 4 best challengers in Jose, Max, Dustin and Chad already put to the sword he wanted a greater challenge. If anyone can talk about "legacy" it's Conor.
His last two wins are against natural lightweights who brutalized themselves to make 145, one of whom, was supposed to be his nightmare matchup. Your claim was so unfair. Had to call you out on that. Nothing personal.
Khabib fought at 170 before the UFC...and he never lost. He's also not a big lw. He HAS missed lw. But since he opened up a whipass cannister on barboza, he hasn't missed weight or struggled with it. Furthermore... Conor hasn't beaten any legitimate ww. He beat blown up ass past their prime ass lightweights in cerrone and diaz. Yes cerrone has ww wins, but he's never been a title contender at WW, whereas at LW, he was. Diaz...got suplexed three times in one round before fighting conor. Conor won't fight a legit Welterweight.
So the point is Khabib is fine at LW. Moving up is not mandatory. There are weight classes for a reason. Conor's "ballsy" move up to lw isn't so brave when you realize he's fighting lws. So khabib isn't doing anything wrong imo. Plus it's far tamer in comparison to what conor has done to him in the past.

Cerrone was on an impressive 3 fight win streak before Tony. Tony beat him badly but didn't ko him. Gathje then legit ko'd him. Conor faced him whilst he was on a 2 loss skid in a weightclass where punching power makes a bigger difference, then bumrushed him and ko'd him. Sorry but Conor did not face a legit contender you fool. Think about what you're saying next time

<DisgustingHHH>
Guhdam man <45>

He really did look like shit at the weight ins for 145 sometimes. Like death warmed over
I don't know how he managed to it. He is the only guy I've seen consistently make weight whole looking like he was about to drop dead

Provide evidence he said that. You cant.

He's never dwarfed any of his opponents. Not even in the slightest. That proves he was fighting in a weight class above his. Compare this to Conor who physically dwarfed everyone at FW.

And khabib only missed weight due to tiramisu and injuries.

Here's some evidence for you.

Speaking on Russian TV, the 30-year-old revealed he slept extremely well before the fight, after suffering seizures due to the severe weight cut.

“I slept very well,” he said. “Because the day before the fight I did not sleep at all. I had weight loss and I felt very bad.

“I had seizures and I felt very ill. But if I lost I would not tell you about this. Because that would have been an excuse.

https://talksport.com/sport/mma/433137/khabib-nurmagomedov-seizures-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229/

Conor will always be unhealthy when he loses fights. Khabib smashes him again, same as last time.
Staph infection when he gasses out like he did against nate and even Mendes (yes I know he fucked Mendes up in the end)
Broken foot (threw kicks, superman punch, flying knee, slam his feet on ground during walkout)
Not training - claimed to be focused and on a different level from before.
Drunk all fight week - I'm sure khabib force fed him booze or artyom kept forcing him to do keg stands.
Ring rust and unfit - jacked, better cardio than before. Only gassed in round three...
Still got his beat.

Do you really think that Khabib is the one running his account?

Who knows...but I'm sure he's aware of and gives his stamp of approval for everything that gets posted.

How many wins does Khabib outside of LW?
How would Khabib do against even Nate at 170lbs? We'll never know because he's happy to stay in the secure confines of LW.

Every camp we hear about how he handles heavyweights in training but the facts are his last 2 wins are over opponents who moved up from FW. So for him to have the audacity to question Conor's record at 170 is an astonishing own-goal.

Whatever you think about Conor, he could have done 'a Khabib' and stayed dominant at FW, but with the 4 best challengers in Jose, Max, Dustin and Chad already put to the sword he wanted a greater challenge. If anyone can talk about "legacy" it's Conor.

LOL maybe Khabib should challenge Tony to a fight for the LW belt at 170 to improve his legacy

he’s mocking him because he’s taking fake WW fights as a hype point when in reality he’s fighting catch weight bouts with 155’ers it’s a complete joke.

Oh Cerrone gets absolutely KO’d at 155 by Gaethji and 3 months later he’s a WW stepping stone? No They’re catch weight exhibition fights

Yeah and Conor got a ts for beating denis siver....Also Khabib is undefeated still and has defended the belt twice(something Conor has never done), he has plenty of room to talk shit. Dustin and Tony actually earned their shots at the belt. Please tell me, what has Conor done to earn a 3rd shot at 155?
I wouldn't say hilarious, it's exhausting having to talk to idiots all the time
why is it, that every time I say something about khabib the reply I always get is comparing him to conor. who the fuck cares about conor?? we are not talking about conor.
its almost like without conor there would be no khabib. I cant say the name khabib without
some fanboy defending his honor by bringing up a comparison to conor.
its almost like khabib fanboys are obsessed with conor. its weird

Here's some evidence for you.

Speaking on Russian TV, the 30-year-old revealed he slept extremely well before the fight, after suffering seizures due to the severe weight cut.

“I slept very well,” he said. “Because the day before the fight I did not sleep at all. I had weight loss and I felt very bad.

“I had seizures and I felt very ill. But if I lost I would not tell you about this. Because that would have been an excuse.

https://talksport.com/sport/mma/433137/khabib-nurmagomedov-seizures-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229/
Fake news with rubbish translation. They always translate russian wrong

Khabib could fairly easily beat Nate and Cowboy, in the same night, at 170lbs.

Those are both casual, low danger fights for him.

The fact that Conor is hand picking a fight at welterweight against a lightweight coming off back to back stoppage losses is the point.

Who knows...but I'm sure he's aware of and gives his stamp of approval for everything that gets posted.

Maybe. In either case, he doesn’t seem to spend much time addressing McGregor.

I like Khabib's chances against LWs at WW.

Conor's has yet to fight an actual WW.

This fucking guy brags about fighting bears but wont even fight a 170 lb man. Not a real champ

why is it, that every time I say something about khabib the reply I always get is comparing him to conor. who the fuck cares about conor?? we are not talking about conor.
its almost like without conor there would be no khabib. I cant say the name khabib without
some fanboy defending his honor by bringing up a comparison to conor.
its almost like khabib fanboys are obsessed with conor. its weird
Well...you do realise that we're in a thread discussing Conor and Khabib? However I will excuse you of that since it seems you have just a problem with Khabib in general. Plus you know how it goes, it's "us against them" where everyone assumes you are picking a side plus most of the retards bashing Khabib are Conor fanboys, sorry for lumping you in with them but you did come at me quite pissy/childish in the first place so I made a fair assumption.

Anyway, Khabib was due a ts and was about to face Tony who injured himself. Al Iaquinta was on the card anyway and was the only one who'd really step up. Tony was stripped so the title was up for grabs. Khabib beat him and was crowned the champ. Plus Khabib was undefeated, had beaten the former champ RDA and many were pegging him to beat Tony anyway sooooo really, Khabib's shot at the belt (which again, he won and has successfully defended twice) was pretty fair. I'd say even if you felt he didn't earn the shot, he's shown he deserves it.

So stop acting like a little girl and just calm down

That's the eternal question. Is it more impressive to dominate a division by beating up every contender, or to take belts in two divisions without defending it or by defending it only once or twice ?

That's not an "eternal question" at all. Winning a belt, no matter in how many divisions, only proves you're in the right place at the right time. Defending the title by defeating every contender proves you're legitimate.

Back