WHY is Khabib running away from a rematch with Conor?

Why should he? He pummeled him over 4 rounds and made him quit.

Maybe Conor could run it back with Jose Aldo first... For all of Conor's fans shouting "13 seconds"... was getting beaten up for 4 odd rounds and mounting no reason offense much different? I certainly don't think so. And if we're comparing history and reputation solely, I'd say Aldo's record presents a far better argument towards a rematch than Conor's

Why should he? He pummeled him over 4 rounds and made him quit.

Maybe Conor could run it back with Jose Aldo first... For all of Conor's fans shouting "13 seconds"... was getting beaten up for 4 odd rounds and mounting no reason offense much different? I certainly don't think so. And if we're comparing history and reputation solely, I'd say Aldo's record presents a far better argument towards a rematch than Conor's

Exactly..Conor hasn't done shit to deserve a rematch. Holloway and Aldo deserve rematches against Conor before he gets one with Khabib. Why should Conor continue to get second chances when he loses while no other fighters get that treatment.

There’s many that say Conor deserves a rematch anyway because of his stature in the UFC

I got this ↑↑↑ far and tapped out, any rematch should be based on their last performance, public demand, and the loser as the ability to change the results. Conor loses in all categories. He should never get a rematch based on status because you'll get the same results...

Khabib fights once every 2 years. Watch, his next fight will be against someone like James Vick and then he'll suddenly retire. The guy fights boring, his career decisions are boring, everything he says is boring, and his religious fanaticism is boring...

Why should he? So all the idiots can bitch that he's not a true warrior because he fought someone he knew he could beat? Or so people could bitch that he's holding up the division and legitimate contenders?

If that's the reason Khabib is immature with a bully mentality

No, he's just in control now, and just the same as McTapper has engaged in some form of psychological warfare before every fight, Khabib can do the same, only from a much better position.

Exactly..Conor hasn't done shit to deserve a rematch. Holloway and Aldo deserve rematches against Conor before he gets one with Khabib. Why should Conor continue to get second chances when he loses while no other fighters get that treatment.

We know the reason why he deserves a rematch. He's made them (and himself) a ton of money and will continue to do so if he decides to fight again. If that's the reason, I'm alright with that, just call it what it is.

I like the unwritten rule boxing had in the mid to last 90s on (least what I remember it being). Every other match a champion took could be a money match (IE they got to choose it) with the other being against the mandated contender. Don't get me wrong, some champions just took the money match then relinquished the belt but hey, least they called it what it was

Ariel could literally not be anymore two-faced if he tried.

Low-key the biggest shit-starter and drama instigator in the MMA world and he has the nerve to post stupid shit like this. He LIVES for drama like this.

This rat is gonna come face to face with the wrong guy one day.

The hardcore MMA fans could not give 2 shits about this rematch.

Dana and Conor are the only 2 who want it.

He was never, NEVER, in the first fight. Its not like he came running in and got caught.

He was dominated from start to finish - all but gave up verbally before physically gave up by tapping.

How about this clown earn something for once and not be coddled by the UFC.

And how about his fans and apologists stop spinning things to make him look good.

The guy is spoiled man child and a grade A POS.

He was never, NEVER, in the first fight. Its not like he came running in and got caught.

He was dominated from start to finish - all but gave up verbally before physically gave up by tapping.

How about this clown earn something for once and not be coddled by the UFC.

And how about his fans and apologists stop spinning things to make him look good.

The guy is spoiled man child and a grade A POS.
and THIS

khabib gets knocked out in the 1st round in a rematch, conor haters are scared of this rematch,conor cant be any worse than he was 1st time around that was a 10% conor mcgregor

He wants Conor to beg.

Khabib is the one in that position now and he HATES Conor so much.

Don't think he wants to give Conor the opportunity but who know what happens in the future. Maybe they will rematch.

Khabibs other money fight opportunities he was chasing hard seem to have dried up like GSP or Floyd.

He has to fight Max/Dustin, then Ferguson and maybe Gaethje

Back