Why is Kajan Johnson fighting Rustam Khabilov?

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After being completely raped by the same caliber wrestler in Islam Makhachev
Rustam is on a crazy win streak he should fight someone Hooker or Pettis type of guy. Fuck Kajan. This fight is a waste of time.
If you want to "punish" Kajan or whatever why feed him to wrestler who most likely not going to hurt him on the feet?

Because Dana hates Kajan for the whole Project Spearhead thing, as well as pulling his hand away when Dana tried to shake it (Calgary weigh-ins).

It will be amusing to see Kajan get manhandled by yet another Dagestani killer.

1AfmV6r.jpg

Because Dana hates Kajan for the whole Project Spearhead thing, as well as pulling his hand away when Dana tried to shake it (Calgary weigh-ins).

It will be amusing to see Kajan get destroyed by yet another Dagestani killer.
I get that but Khabilov will UD him. If Dana doesn't like Kajan he should give Kajan someone who could knock him out not not lay on top of him for 15 minutes.

The UFC is putting Kajan on course to get cut.

I get that but Khabilov will UD him. If Dana doesn't like Kajan I'd give Kajan someone who could knock him not not lay on top of him for 15 minutes.
Kajan is pretty good at running away from good strikers, but a grappler wouldn't give him that option.

Kajan would pull an Elias T and just jab/circle for 3 rounds against someone like Taisumov.

The UFC is putting Kajan on course to get cut.
I think they can cut him after 1 loss which he already has. If they wanted to cut him they would have already done it

I think they can cut him after 1 loss which he already has. If they wanted to cut him they would have already done it
Trying to not make it so obvious, since Kajan was on a four fight win streak before Makachev.

They've been lowballing rustam, Islam, and taisumov for a while now. I don't know what these guys need to do to get top 15 opponents.

Na, they don’t want it to be obvious. Dude was on a respectable 4 fight winning streak.

I get that but Khabilov will UD him. If Dana doesn't like Kajan he should give Kajan someone who could knock him out not not lay on top of him for 15 minutes.
I doubt that Dana has thoughts about a small fry like Kajan.

Might aswell feed the generic Russians while they got him on contract anyway

You gotta remember to pronounce his name right, or he will get MAD it is Kajaaaan not ''Cajun'' <45>

I dont think he wants to harm him, more get a lose streak going so when i cut you it wont be obvious.

He wants that losing streak ensured. Doubt he gives a shit how painful it is so long as Kajan loses and can be cut. Other fighters will pretend not to notice and keep bitching about their pay at the same time. Lol

They've been lowballing rustam, Islam, and taisumov for a while now. I don't know what these guys need to do to get top 15 opponents.
Have you seen the multitudes of threads The Eagle? Evidently this is the first fight ever that the UFC has given to the undefeated fighter if you listen the the McGregor clan.

It will be amusing to see Kajan get manhandled by yet another Dagestani killer.

I love posts like this. If Kajan never fought again, you'd be pointing to vengeful Dana as the culprit. So, giving the guy an opportunity against a very quality opponent is somehow the product of a vendetta?

<YeahOKJen>

Back