Why is Julianna Pena Hated?

Even with these pictures you've posted she's still nothing special. She's average at best, let's not kid ourselves.
With that av im suprised you say that. upload_2016-7-28_20-34-57.png Heres more your type.
Thai-ladyboy3.jpg

Claudia earned my hespect on the show (not that she was looking for it). Very good person.
Same here. I had no opinion of her before the show..but she just came across as a really good person. I'll look forward to watching her fight from now on.

I don't hate Pena, quite frankly, she isn't engaging enough as a fighter or a person to evoke such a strong emotion from me. I don't even dislike her for the drunken assault, we've all done stupid shit whilst drunk.

However, I don't like her for the same reason I don't like fighters, like Ben Askren , Tim Kennedy, Angela Mangana and other irrelevant attention whores who know they're either boring or just plain suck, so they talk shit to whoever will entertain they're nonsense in the hope of gaining some notoriety, it all smacks of desperation tbh.

With that av im suprised you say that. View attachment 124223 Heres more your type.
Thai-ladyboy3.jpg
Wrong again, my type is
tumblr_lonxio8ICh1qzy9l7o1_500.png

Nice attempt though. People don't get the humor behind Tim Curry's acting for that role but yet they jump to some homophobic conclusion.

And still, Pena is not all that... I could name 10 other WMMA who are alot more attractive.

I wouldn't know anything about that because I don't drink alcohol.

I don't think you're unsympathetic; clearly you are sympathetic because you showed sympathy to the man Julianna attacked. I understand that they probably wouldn't let them in for the reasons you stated, but at the same time, I understand why Julianna attacked the man. I certainly don't condone her actions though. It was wrong, but she was trying to help her friend.

The guy needed to use a sink or something to clean up blood after a fight...he wasn't bleeding out in the middle of the street.

I'm sure attacking two men via groin strikes that were just doing their job is normal behavior.

I'm not exactly sure why her attacking the men is understandable in your eyes...her friend just needed to clean up and they were under no obligation to help.

Let's see lying about being assaulted at a bar causing her acl injury, kicking the shit out of some random guys balls, & never shuts the fuck up with her 13 yr old arrogant bitchy attitude

Is she that chick that kicked a bouncer in the balls? If not, I don't know who that is.

Getting into stupid fights outside the cage and spouting absurd nonsense about women deserving ten times the pay of men sounds like a starting point. But to be honest I haven't noticed that much hate for her. Probably because she is hot.

She talked shit about Ariel and the Ariel fans here started crying spreading shit about her.

I can't understand why people hate her; she seems like a nice girl. People dislike her because she states her opinion and people think she's being disrespectful, but she's not; she just doesn't sugarcoat her opinions.

What do you guys think?
There was that whole thing where she completely fabricated an in-gym assault by a teammate.

Wrong again, my type is
tumblr_lonxio8ICh1qzy9l7o1_500.png

Nice attempt though. People don't get the humor behind Tim Curry's acting for that role but yet they jump to some homophobic conclusion.

And still, Pena is not all that... I could name 10 other WMMA who are alot more attractive.
Sure insecure little boy.
tumblr_inline_o9xkhd4NGd1tkmx3k_500.gif
funny how you change your av lol.

There was that whole thing where she completely fabricated an in-gym assault by a teammate.

That was a lie? The incident where Dana threw her whole gym under the bus, saying it was the most disgusting thing he'd ever heard???

I used to like her, but she's trying way too hard to be the heel now. There's absolutely nothing natural about it...and she's not pulling it off well. And her skills really don't match up well with that persona, anyway. That being said, she's still talented. And her top game might be the best at BW.

She is annoying, but i like her, she is funny, cool, has a cool grinding figthing style, like oldschool attack grappling, she beat that annoying b****Jessica eye, is friends with miesha tate and yeah, she is pretty hot.
I think she is disliked mainly because of all the reasons i like her.
At one point she was also thr second hotest fighter in the ufc after tate ( before the strawweights came in).

She wasn't well received in the TUF house, somehow keeps winning even though she shouldn't, thinks she is a goddess when she looks like a borderline transsexual, kicked some guys nads, talks a lot of bullshit.

She is annoying, but i like her, she is funny, cool, has a cool grinding figthing style, like oldschool attack grappling, she beat that annoying b****Jessica eye, is friends with miesha tate and yeah, she is pretty hot.
I think she is disliked mainly because of all the reasons i like her.
At one point she was also thr second hotest fighter in the ufc after tate ( before the strawweights came in).

Are you a wrestler? I only ask because not too many people find a grinding style "cool" or exciting to watch. Maybe I'm biased coming from a striking background but I'm pretty sure most people prefer watching standup over grappling.

Back