Why is Julianna Pena Hated?

What I dislike about her is that she calls herself Venezuelan when she's from Washington.

The only girl that's not really hated at all despite having one of the most overrated hype trains ever is Jo-jo calderwood. Sherdog MMa fans find her safe and non threatening with her 0 personality, self esteem issues and meek whisper of a voice.
Zingano, Holm, Tate, Gadhela, Valentina, McMann, Waterson, Letoroneu (?), Rose...shall I go on?
You could not have been more wrong if you tried. Go to sleep my little SJW...there's no injustices to be fought here.

I haven't liked her since she got mad at Roxanne Modafferi on TUF for not disclosing her teammates training and game plan. Soooooo,

She wrote Roxanne a crazy-assed, Tony Robins-esque lover letter to make it all the more crine-inducing.

Because she physically assaulted someone and got away with it because of Venezuelan Privilege. She's also arrogant and insufferable to listen to.

This.

Nice av. You must love the size of the Brazilians girls.

Darker skinned fighters are always held to a much, MUCH higher standard of behaviour on Sherdog. Assholes like Sonnen, and Conor, Brock even, can say and do whatever and have it justified all day.

play-the-race.jpg

"If that means keeping out drunken and belligerent idiots, who were just engaged in a violent brawl, then so be it." It's a bar. They're the reason why people are drunk and why people are involved in violent brawls. LMAOO! In fact, the brawl probably ensued after they consumed alcohol from that bar.

"No, we won't agree to disagree. You are obviously very dumb." And you're a moron who would probably stand there and let your friend bleed too death.

Wait...I'm confused. Did she want to get her friend cleaned up after the brawl in the bar bathroom or get help from bar employees to prevent him from bleeding to death? This doesn't make sense.

There's a reason you don't let bloody people in your place of business...it's bad for business and a waste of supplies.

Zingano, Holm, Tate, Gadhela, Valentina, McMann, Waterson, Letoroneu (?), Rose...shall I go on?
You could not have been more wrong if you tried. Go to sleep my little SJW...there's no injustices to be fought here.

I have no idea wtf you are talking about? injustice where beta?

Holy crap.
Please don't vote. You can't handle such an important decision if you think any part of what Pena did is understandable.
What place of business wants to allow a bunch of literal bloody drunks in to their establishment to clean up blood from a street fight? Their instincts proved right because the cunts then tried to fight yet again after they were denied. Pena is a douchebag. That is why she isn't liked. It's one thing for a pro fighter to start shit with the untrained, but you kick the guy in the balls on top of that? Garbage.
I respect your opinion; we clearly have different points of view on the matter. If they wanted to enter the bar to consume alcohol or anything else then I 'd agree, but Julianna wanted to help her friend who was a bloody mess. I never said I condone her actions and I think it was wrong of her to assault the man, but I understand that she wanted to help her friend. Also, I don't know about "Their instincts proved right". They refused entry to a bleeding man who wanted to enter the building to clean himself up and Julianna was understandably angry, which is why she assaulted him. I'm not going to say any more on the matter though. We can agree to disagree.

Julianna was understandably angry, which is why she assaulted him..

She was angry because she was fucking hammered and is a proven headcase.

You're telling me that, had you been working at that bar that night, you would've let them in? Seriously?

Because she physically assaulted someone and got away with it because of Venezuelan Privilege. She's also arrogant and insufferable to listen to.

Venezuelan privilege..... LMAO

Darker skinned fighters are always held to a much, MUCH higher standard of behaviour on Sherdog. Assholes like Sonnen, and Conor, Brock even, can say and do whatever and have it justified all day.

Umm, no. Every fighter has fans who'll defend their fighter no matter what. That's true for Julianna Pena herself. She just doesn't have the fanbase built up to the size of the fighters you named, and it's not because she's brown skin.

I'd have sex with her.

No need to care about her personality.

She was angry because she was fucking hammered and is a proven headcase.

You're telling me that, had you been working at that bar that night, you would've let them in? Seriously?
I would have let them in only because the guy was bleeding and he needed help, so I would have helped the guy out.

I would have let them in only because the guy was bleeding and he needed help, so I would have helped the guy out.

I don't know think you know how bar hours and liquour licenses work.

But hey, color me unsympathetic for being unwilling to let in wasted, screaming buffoons who just got in a fistfight outside a bar at an ungodly hour.

Claudia earned my hespect on the show (not that she was looking for it). Very good person.

I think it's just that a lot of people find her annoying and maybe over confident. She's good but she talks of herself like she's great, she's good looking but she comes off as someone who thinks of themselves as a smoke show. She just seems like she has an over inflated ego that goes passed the point of just being a confident fighter

I don't know think you know how bar hours and liquour licenses work.

But hey, color me unsympathetic for being unwilling to let in wasted, screaming buffoons who just got in a fistfight outside a bar at an ungodly hour.
I wouldn't know anything about that because I don't drink alcohol.

I don't think you're unsympathetic; clearly you are sympathetic because you showed sympathy to the man Julianna attacked. I understand that they probably wouldn't let them in for the reasons you stated, but at the same time, I understand why Julianna attacked the man. I certainly don't condone her actions though. It was wrong, but she was trying to help her friend.

Back