Why is jake Paul fighting woodley and Logan paul fighting Mayweathera?

Lol “why?”.

Mayweather wants a few more quick massive paydays since he isn’t going to fight anymore. Its not like he has many other talents. He can’t even read. So he is setting him self up nice to probably blow it all some how in ten years.

Logans more famous so he's worth more to Mayweather in that respect regardless of his boxing skills.

And Jake is the one that has the feud with the MMA community going.

Because Logan already has a blemished record so taking a dive doesn't really affect him as much.

jake the better fighter. Logan gonna get KO'd

Because stupid people pay for stupid things.
I’m having a hard time imagining who is going to pay for these fights... besides maybe a few streamers who would buy it to stream it since they would make money off the stream.

The target demographic is... what?

Young stupid you tube and social media fanboys, right?

And we are supposed to believe that people that are addicted to computer culture enough to give a flying fuck about Jake and or Logan Paul aren’t capable of watching a stream?

or that they have so much money (or access to their parents credit cards maybe) that they would pay for something they can easily get free because it is worth it to them to not have the minor inconvenience of pop ups or maybe an occasional pause/glitch on these ... important combat sports entertainment events?

Thats not my question. I know its about money, but why is Mayweather fighting the shittier brother?

It's all based on prowrestling logic. The biggest combination is Mayweather vs Jake but having him beat Logan will build up the eventual fight with Jake. They want to build up Jake for that fight in a few fights and Logan is not actually pursuing boxing, just a paycheck.

I was sorta thinking the same. Jake has momentum and Logan lost to another Youtuber. My guess is Jake can build off a win with Woodley then seek revenge against Mayweather and get an even larger pay day. There's already hype with the Hatgazi incident.

I’m having a hard time imagining who is going to pay for these fights... besides maybe a few streamers who would buy it to stream it since they would make money off the stream.

The target demographic is... what?

Young stupid you tube and social media fanboys, right?

And we are supposed to believe that people that are addicted to computer culture enough to give a flying fuck about Jake and or Logan Paul aren’t capable of watching a stream?

or that they have so much money (or access to their parents credit cards maybe) that they would pay for something they can easily get free because it is worth it to them to not have the minor inconvenience of pop ups or maybe an occasional pause/glitch on these ... important combat sports entertainment events?

"Floyd Mayweather claims he will make over $100million for Logan Paul exhibition, explains why he won’t return for real fights"

Dont know how legit that is..

Back