Why is it taking so long for UFC to announce Brock Lesnar vs DC

xnu6hx.gif

That fight actually happening was about as realistic as Brock pushing DC after his famous eye poke TKO of Stipe. I like DC, but for someone like him to complain about steroid abusers in Jon Jones and then be like I'll go fight Lesnar now would make him the hypocrite of the year.

<{clintugh}>

Brock is busy

Making gazillions fake fighting

Why would he real fight for $300,00.99?

I don't know why people hate on WWE, I don't watch it but I'd rather fake fight or dance for a million than really fight for 300k any day lol.

<[analyzed}>

BTW - Is this you?

andre_xiong_bass-rock_2011-05-30-1.jpg

Brock has actual grams pulsing through his system.
Those picograms couldn't handle it in Brock's body, they had to head down to the swimming pool to bring in reinforcements.

They're just not sure the incredible, shrinking Brock is going to be able to make 206lbs by March.

DxDiop8V4AA1XOZ.jpg:large

It won’t happen. Brock saw the numbers DC vs Stipe did and said fuck this.

they just waiting for usada to give clearance for brock to use the "jacked whiteboy picogram" pill, once the green paper work has been filed to the appropriate committee the fight will be set.

Because Brock doesn’t like to get punched in the face for peanuts?

Starting to think the fight may not happen.
Yeah didn't Lesnar need until January to go through the 6 months of testing? Maybe it's not quite done and they obviously don't want to book it in case anything pulses. But still it doesn't seem like it is happening.

Chael said on his podcast that he was supposed to get some time away from wrassling for the DC fight. But then the WWE had some HW star have some health issues and asked Brock to basically take up the load. So it doesn't even sound like he's available.

DC has said if the Brock fight doesn't happen, he wants the Stipe rematch. So I think we see that around May, then he retires. Jones has said he doesn't want a HW fight, and DC isn't going back to LHW.

Back