Why Is It Ok To Heckle Sports Players

Bill Burr had a great bit on this. You fucking dorks boo and heckle athletes because in general the athletes can't do shit back but most importantly you all doing this are insecure, sad sacks of shit who are unhappy with themselves.

I always thought it was pathetic whenever i go to a ball game and some unathletic slob would be booing and saying shit like; "Get off the field you fucking pussy!!! Fucking bum you suck!!". I look at what this guy looks like saying this and it's no wonder.

Figures @Possum Jenkins aka Pissum Jenkins would be one of these unathletic pukes. I still remember part of that quote about how excited Pissum was to be showering with other black kids in the locker. What was the exact quote @INeedARemedy ??
Something about how "the horseplay was incredible" lmao

Just before I watching championship game of a men's ice hockey league at a local rink. One team had their GF/Wives there heckling the other team. Just horrible. Its only a rec league.

Bill Burr had a great bit on this. You fucking dorks boo and heckle athletes because in general the athletes can't do shit back but most importantly you all doing this are insecure, sad sacks of shit who are unhappy with themselves.

I always thought it was pathetic whenever i go to a ball game and some unathletic slob would be booing and saying shit like; "Get off the field you fucking pussy!!! Fucking bum you suck!!". I look at what this guy looks like saying this and it's no wonder.

Figures @Possum Jenkins aka Pissum Jenkins would be one of these unathletic pukes. I still remember part of that quote about how excited Pissum was to be showering with other black kids in the locker. What was the exact quote @INeedARemedy ??

Nice calling for back up there, puss.

Team sports are tribal by nature. You want your team to win as much as possible and if getting into the heads of the opponents helps you do that, why not do it? Personally, I'm not worried about the feels of a millionaire that runs after a ball for a living.

But WTF am wasting my time explaining shit to a retard for? Keep idolizing and deifying those more athletic, richer, and more powerful than you like a good cuck.

took my kid and his friend to a Giants game back when their stadium opened. we were behind the visitor dugout and
my kids friend starts yelling, "You suck!" at one of the opposing players. Within seconds an usher came over and said
"If you continue to heckle, you will be removed from the stadium."
SF always so civilized.

Nice calling for back up there, puss.

Team sports are tribal by nature. You want your team to win as much as possible and if getting into the heads of the opponents helps you do that, why not do it? Personally, I'm not worried about the feels of a millionaire that runs after a ball for a living.

But WTF am wasting my time explaining shit to a retard for? Keep idolizing and deifying those more athletic, richer, and more powerful than you like a good cuck.
Nice ending to your last sentence. It's also comical when progressives like yourself use words like "cuck" and "snowflake", shows how easily I got to you, cuck.

No backup needed vs a low IQ gutter tier poster like yourself, I just know INeedARemedy knew the quote because i think it might have been his sig for awhile. Regardless, your gay ass said the damn thing and now you're mad over it. It's ok to be gay bud, I was merely laughing at how "incredible" the horseplay was for you.

They do it because there's security. No chance they talk shit to these athletes on the streets.

I have in the past. I'm such a badass I even talked shit to Mark Madsen, face to face. He laughed and talked a little back. Good dude.

took my kid and his friend to a Giants game back when their stadium opened. we were behind the visitor dugout and
my kids friend starts yelling, "You suck!" at one of the opposing players. Within seconds an usher came over and said
SF always so civilized.

Cucked tbh, you shoulda put that bitch usher in his place. Tell him you could out usher him at the park or in the stadium. B level usher skills.

It's NOT okay to do it, and anyone that does is a fucking piece of shit. Players should be allowed to kick the shit out of those :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

It's a good question. It's not okay to heckle a comedian or a play, but it's okay to do it to athletes

I guess because you don't need to hear in order to watch sports, so it doesn't matter if people yell. And keeping track of who is yelling good stuff vs bad stuff would be a nightmare.

IMO, people feel it's ok to heckle comedians because a) they can fire back b) it becomes part of the show

Still super disruptive to the show. I went to a Jimmy Carr show. he actually set aside 10mins of the show for heckles, had people send them in via FB and Twitter through the show so he could have most it all in one part of the show

Athletes in general have to sit there and take it.

I'm not a heckler or a shit talker to athletes, but I do enjoy a good "booing" of an athlete or to drown out the visiting team fans that try to get a chant going. It's all in good fun though.

I've boo'e and given visitor's the "you f'ed up!" a few times. I've never been abusive or gotten personal to them. I mean it is called "home field advantage" right?

Just before I watching championship game of a men's ice hockey league at a local rink. One team had their GF/Wives there heckling the other team. Just horrible. Its only a rec league.

Using WAGs? That's bush league.

You usually get heckled about your WAGs

I think time and place. Most athletes accept that they'll get it and it will be water off a duck's back because"they'll just pick up their million dollar pay cheque on the way out, hop into their backup Ferrari, detour to their Victoria's Secret model side chick on the way home to their lingerie model wife waiting in their multi million dollar home.

It ain't right, but know where boundaries are. My issue is when it directly impacts the outcome of a event. Golf is a example. People that shout during backswings. WTF, the guy is playing for a million bucks and you're getting in the way of him trying to do his job? Get out of here!

Don't abuse a athlete cos you were a never was

You mean Metta World Peace..

This is before he became Metta Worldpeace, of course. But it would have been better if Metta Worldpeace jumped up into the stands and beat the shit out of everyone.

Because sports isn't a common, everyday job. You get paid millions for playing a child's game.

Sports are an outlet for people to let out their aggression and their asshole-ness. There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed (family, race, religion), but for the most part it should be a free for all.

Nah you should be allowed to attack race, familiy, religion. If you only dis their skills, you run out of jokes too fast.

If you can't handle being heckled by some fat drunk then you are a pretty weak individual

These athletes wouldn't last a day on sherdog

SF always so civilized.

Heckling baseball players is literally the only reason to go to the games

No wonder MLB games are always 95% empty

This is before he became Metta Worldpeace, of course. But it would have been better if Metta Worldpeace jumped up into the stands and beat the shit out of everyone.

Just joking man. I remember watching that. Cow Palace right? So so long ago

Back