Why is it not Dos Anjos vs Felder?

And? RDA is much better than Conor, yet if the Con man fights, he would be listed first and he hadn't won any fights at LW in just as long. Cup check bitch please.

Well, because he hasn't been active at LW he isn't ranked higher than Felder.

Uhm.. why are you making this about Conor? Lol.

Well, because he hasn't been active at LW he isn't ranked higher than Felder.

Uhm.. why are you making this about Conor? Lol.
I didn't. My quoted post had RDA in it but funnily enough your response was 100% about Conor. Even this post I'm mentioning RDA, so it seems you are the only one making it about Conor.

I didn't. My quoted post had RDA in it but funnily enough your response was 100% about Conor. Even this post I'm mentioning RDA, so it seems you are the only one making it about Conor.

Sure, bud. Try not to get banned (again).

Sure, bud. Try not to get banned (again).
Ok alter boi. You must be the alter of that other low level iq poster who said any 2020 join date is a banned person or mentally ill person.

Ok alter boi. You must be the alter of that other low level iq poster who said any 2020 join date is a banned person or mentally ill person.

All accounts are alts, bud. There are only 5 people posting on here in total.

I’m puzzled why Felder’s name is mentioned first for the match-up. Usually the champ or the guy that’s more established has his name first?
We see the match up as Felder vs RDA.. when it ought be RDA vs Felder? RDA is an ex champ, and Felder is an announcer..

im sure the images were made with rda on that side before who ever pulled out so it was easier im sure to photo shop paul in on the same side.

Sure about that mate?

d54130c9140668d3d225aa980b14c76f

conor is lucky rda got hurt cause he was the underdog and many people were picking rda to win.

All accounts are alts, bud. There are only 5 people posting on here in total.
Since you have been here since 2008, I'm sure you must have at least 100 alters in your pocket. Or would it be more than a 100?

How much brain damage are you suffering from, on a scale of 1 to 10?
Don't take offense to my post bub. I'm sure you have hundreds of alternate accounts as well, though maybe not as much as a 2008 join dater. Hell I bet you are actually an alternate account of that dude who said that most accounts are alternates and only about 5 people actually post here. Now I know your pulling my middle leg here.

Question : How i can open a new thread on sherdog forum ???

Back