Why is it a Foreseen Conclusion?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That if Cowboy stands with Conor he's fucked. Why are people acting like Cowboy doesn't have elite striking? He put on a clinic against Al who is one of the best strikers in the division. Sometimes people land a big shot on him but it's not like he's washed up. He was fucking up Tony so it's not like he's not an elite striker.

It very well become Conor putting on a stand up clinic but people are acting like Cowboy needs to go out like a panic wrestler or he's got no chance.

He just got body bagged by the guy that got body bagged by the guy Conor body bagged. MMA Math does not work, yes, but it can often shed light on where someone is and what might happen. If Gaethje is boxing you up, a motivated sober Conor with a healed balloon foot is going to be a muddafooker.

Cerrone could land a straight down the middle early and KO him. Righty vs lefty that's not uncommon, and he's done it before. But as it goes on a bit chances of that go down. There's a gap in their footwork and timing.

That if Cowboy stands with Conor he's fucked. Why are people acting like Cowboy doesn't have elite striking? He put on a clinic against Al who is one of the best strikers in the division. Sometimes people land a big shot on him but it's not like he's washed up. He was fucking up Tony so it's not like he's not an elite striker.

It very well become Conor putting on a stand up clinic but people are acting like Cowboy needs to go out like a panic wrestler or he's got no chance.
I dont know why. they said the same before he was fighting Khabib.
all around people were saying shit like every round starts standing and Khabib will eat that left hand and go to sleep.

But Khabib was standing infront of Conor in R3 and we all know that Khabib beat the shit out of him standing and on the ground.

He's not, his kicks pose a real threat. But it's just the way they match up on paper. Conor has never shown a significant weakness to kicks, so despite Cowboys being good conor should be smart enough to navigate them with footwork. Cowboy however has shown that he can be exploited by guys who employ strong boxing techniques and/or style which conor very much has. Not to mention cowboy is leaning into his late 30's. It basically is hinging on cowboys comments of wanting to have a stand up fight with him why people believe this. If we knew cowboy was going to be range fighting with kicks, then going for body locks when conor closes the distance then I doubt it'd be quite as unanimous in opinion.

It's not that he's a bad striker, it's the fact that he has a huge advantage in the grappling.

Gaethje, RDA 2 just off the top of my head.

Cowboy doesn't like pressure, he tends to fold fairly quickly. If he can keep the distance like the Eddie fight I tihnk that's his best chance if he's going to stand.

He just got body bagged by the guy that got body bagged by the guy Conor body bagged. MMA Math does not work, yes, but it can often shed light on where someone is and what might happen. If Gaethje is boxing you up, a motivated sober Conor with a healed balloon foot is going to be a muddafooker.
Gaethje is not the same fighter he was even a year ago. The guy is a betting favorite over Conor. Saying that Conor beat Poirier six years ago and Poirier beat Gaethje two years go and Gaethje beat Cowboy so Conor will beat Cowboy is the most dogshit argument I've ever heard. The logic chain is completely devoid of context and understanding of sports. Some of you guys are so hard on Conor's nuts that you've become mentally retarded.

Gaethje is not the same fighter he was even a year ago. The guy is a betting favorite over Conor. Saying that Conor beat Poirier six years ago and Poirier beat Gaethje two years go and Gaethje beat Cowboy so Conor will beat Cowboy is the most dogshit argument I've ever heard. The logic chain is completely devoid of context and understanding of sports. Some of you guys are so hard on Conor's nuts that you've become mentally retarded.
He was probably talking about eddie Alvarez who conor embarassed who beat up gaethje who destroyed cowboy.

If you’ve watched conor fight you know what’s up

He put on a clinic against Al who is one of the best strikers in the division.

giphy.gif
Al Iaquinta..?

I would cry with joy if Cowboy KTFO Conor!

that chin isn't what it was, need to protect it any way he can.

Colin is a fraud, his fans are a bunch of adolescent girls obsessed with popularity.

MMA Math does not work, yes, but it can often shed light on where someone is and what might happen.

I could paraphrase this by saying, "MMA math doesn't work, but it does work."

<36>

Back