Why is Indiana called ..........

I know nothing about Indiana other than Kurt Vonnegut came from there, so it can't be all bad.

That, of course, has nothing to do with boxing.

Oh, and Cracky aside, Oklahoma sucks.

I know nothing about Indiana other than Kurt Vonnegut came from there, so it can't be all bad.

That, of course, has nothing to do with boxing.

Oh, and Cracky aside, Oklahoma sucks.

agreed.. Oklahoma sucks

French Lick Springs Hotel & West Baden Springs Hotel | French Lick Resort these places are only 1 1/2 mile apart. shbap son! this is the place I'm fuckin with I've lived around Indiana/Kentucky my whole life. It's a nice place give it a chance haha. Carmel is for big ballers check it out. Also to say nothing in IN is awe aspiring is uneducated
Columbus, Indiana (population 39,000) is ranked 6th in the nation for architectural innovation and design by the American Institute of Architects on a list that includes the much larger cities of Chicago, New York, Boston, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C.

Smithsonian Magazine called Columbus a "veritable museum of modern architecture." Visitors to Columbus can see more than 70 buildings and pieces of public art by internationally noted architects and artists, including I.M. Pei, Eliel Saarinen, Eero Saarinen, Richard Meier, Harry Weese, Dale Chihuly and Henry Moore. To learn more about the architects, you may view a selection of short online videos.

Columbus, Indiana (population 39,000) is ranked 6th in the nation for architectural innovation and design by the American Institute of Architects on a list that includes the much larger cities of Chicago, New York, Boston, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C.

Smithsonian Magazine called Columbus a "veritable museum of modern architecture." Visitors to Columbus can see more than 70 buildings and pieces of public art by internationally noted architects and artists, including I.M. Pei, Eliel Saarinen, Eero Saarinen, Richard Meier, Harry Weese, Dale Chihuly and Henry Moore. To learn more about the architects, you may view a selection of short online videos.

This is exciting to you?

It's just a stereotype unless there's some history behind that phrase.

agreed.. Oklahoma sucks

Dam right Oklahoma Sucks.. The only good thing that comes out of Oklahoma is I-35 cause it takes you to the great state of Texas.

TexasLonghorns.jpg

Texas is garbage too, for the most part.... I'm not a big fan of Dallas.... Ft Worth is like a little Beverly Hills wannabe strip so it's actually pretty cool for like 4 blocks- had sushi there many times at a place that gets their fish brought in from Japan every day, but it's small. Houston & San Antonio are ok. The way i see it, USA is New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and Chicago.... in about that order.

That's as far as civilization, I mean....plenty of spots with cool natural features though (not Indiana)

austin is great

what i remember anyways. but its party central

Texas is garbage too, for the most part.... I'm not a big fan of Dallas.... Ft Worth is like a little Beverly Hills wannabe strip so it's actually pretty cool for like 4 blocks- had sushi there many times at a place that gets their fish brought in from Japan every day, but it's small. Houston & San Antonio are ok. The way i see it, USA is New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and Chicago.... in about that order.

New York, LA, DC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back