Social Why is Hitler so Popular in India?

And the Fox article summed it up nicely enough "had Hitler not weakened the British Empire by the Second World War, the British would have never voluntarily left India".
Same thing happened to the French in Indochina. Germany weakened their hold and the VC took that opportunity to take over in 1945. The French came back but ultimately lost in 1954 and pulled out. But the VC never gave Hitler the credit though

Same thing happened to the French in Indochina. Germany weakened their hold and the VC took that opportunity to take over in 1945. The French came back but ultimately lost in 1954 and pulled out. But the VC never gave Hitler the credit though
Pat Buchanan's writings gives one the impression that the demise of Colonialism , in large part a result of waging war with Germany, was very unfortunate for the West. The Axis powers indirectly helped anti Colonial movements.

Across Asia you can find both variations.

You can even find Swastikas tilted by 45° degrees
like at this Vietnamese Zen Pagoda built in 1670

thumbnail-chua-bao-quoc-1552031491.jpg

16869714915_76bdc458f3_n.jpg
Apparently it’s so old that you can see it being scribed by the groups that migrated into the americas as they crossed.

Apparently it’s so old that you can see it being scribed by the groups that migrated into the americas as they crossed.

It really has been everywhere.

It was even used by the boy scouts until 1934.
article-6-boys.jpg
5842687_orig.jpg

What surprised me most is that even Native Americans used it

whirling-log-bracelet-crop.jpg
whirling-log-basket.jpg

Hitler got his occult belief from the Himalayas. The Swastikas came from Indian religions. The Nazi ideal of White Supremacy also agrees with Indians caste system. It could be why Britain could subjugate India for so long with little trouble: the Indian people thought white was superior

Lots of evil stuff in India because of Hindusim. It’s not always the case that brown/exotic/mystic = good
1522054403668.png

If you don’t mind me asking, are you from the Caucaus region? Feel free not to answer
Very few people know who is is, and even fewer could recognise him. How do you know who him?

Very few people know who is is, and even fewer could recognise him. How do you know who him?

I first heard about him as a kid when reading about the Russian-Chechen war where a lot of rebels referenced him.

He is also very popular amongst many sufi circles of which I used to hang around with.

I first heard about him as a kid when reading about the Russian-Chechen war where a lot of rebels referenced him.

He is also very popular amongst many sufi circles of which I used to hang around with.
Sufi circles? Interesting. Where are you from, if I may ask?

Sufi circles? Interesting. Where are you from, if I may ask?

From the UK but have lived in parts of the Middle-East at different points. Leaders like Imam Shamil are popular amongst sufis for the mix of spirituality and strong principles in worldly affairs

From the UK but have lived in parts of the Middle-East at different points. Leaders like Imam Shamil are popular amongst sufis for the mix of spirituality and strong principles in worldly affairs

Yes, he united the different Mountain people (Avars, Chechens, Lezgins, etc.) under Islam to repel the invader.

Back