Why is Henderson vs Edgar 1 such a controversial fight?

I thought the first fight was close. They both knocked each other down and scored takedowns. Benson hurt him with an upkick and Frankie dropped him with a punch later in the fight. But I could see how people gave it to Bendo. The 2nd fight was a more definitive win for Frankie than the 1st fight was for Benson though IMO.

I have never truly watched the second fight, it was always one of those that just slipped by me, barely.

Benson easily won the first fight, I'm with you TS. I'd have to rewatch to know what I scored it, but many, many people try to argue that Frankie won both fights - so for all of those who are trying to play the whole "oh, TS stop confusing the fights, it was only the second fight that was controversial" no, just no.

I have never truly watched the second fight, it was always one of those that just slipped by me, barely.

Benson easily won the first fight, I'm with you TS. I'd have to rewatch to know what I scored it, but many, many people try to argue that Frankie won both fights - so for all of those who are trying to play the whole "oh, TS stop confusing the fights, it was only the second fight that was controversial" no, just no.
Yep. ive heard a lot of people say Frankie won both times, so he didn't dream that up. I agree with TS though , Bendo clearly won the first fight, but lost the 2nd

Back