Why is Henderson vs Edgar 1 such a controversial fight?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
50-45 Benson easy. Why do so many people bitch and complain about the decision though?

The rematch was more controversial. Edgar won.

It's the rematch people don't agree with, including myself. Frankie won that fight

Frankie def won the second fight. That shit has happened to him at least 35 times since 2011

Eh. The first fight I thought Bendo won. I think they gave Edgar the rematch due to him having to rematch both Penn and Maynard.

Second fight though, Edgar was robbed big time.

The first one wasn't controversial. The 2nd one was. It was only Edgar who complained and most fans thought he lost.

Because every round was so close.

The 2nd time Faber fought Cruz, Urijah said having long hair made it look like he was being hit harder than he really was. I believe Benson has used his hair to his advantage, making every strike look like it did significant damage by throwing his hair into every strike.

It's the second fight that was controversial because The judges gifted the victory to Benson, despite the fact that almost nobody thought Benson won.

Capture.png

It's the rematch people don't agree with, including myself. Frankie won that fight

He won it arguably by a cunt hair, but I'm not going make a fuss over Benson getting the nod

Because every round was so close.

The 2nd time Faber fought Cruz, Urijah said having long hair made it look like he was being hit harder than he really was. I believe Benson has used his hair to his advantage, making every strike look like it did significant damage by throwing his hair into every strike.
<{walkerwhut}>

The second fight is the controversial one.

Bendo won the first one comfortably.

Lol. Really didn't matter in that fight. Dom out struck him in every single round & took him down several times. Even in their third fight Urijah trimmed his hair intentionally because of that yet you could still see it shake when hit...which he was. A lot.

Lol. Really didn't matter in that fight. Dom out struck him in every single round & took him down several times. Even in their third fight Urijah trimmed his hair intentionally because of that yet you could still see it shake when hit...which he was. A lot.
I agree, Dom definitely beat Faber in their 2nd fight.

I was just referencing that fight and what Faber said about how judges can perceive damage points differenlty when a fighter has longer hair.

I agree, Dom definitely beat Faber in their 2nd fight.

I was just referencing that fight and what Faber said about how judges can perceive damage points differenlty when a fighter has longer hair.
Fair enough. I think Guida is probably the absolute best example though, hahah.

Bendo definitely won the first fight. I thought Frankie won the second but I didn't care because It was such a horrible fight

Back