Why is Hardy still fighting cans?

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He should only be fighting top 10 competition. It's a waste having him on the roster if it's not high profile fights. He held his own after also breaking his hand apparently agaisnt Volkov.

He should only be fighting top 10 competition. It's a waste having him on the roster if it's not high profile fights. He held his own after also breaking his hand apparently agaisnt Volkov.
Maurice Green is a GOAT

I think Hardy is happy to cruise at the moment, staying active and continuing to gain experience and learn is a good thing, he's still pretty raw.. Volkov test was clever really, a great example of a fighter testing the waters too soon, but learning a shit load from it, overall a very positive experience for Hardy in defeat, kudos to Volk for taking it.

Maybe Hardy cares more about a WIN bonus than rankings

Remember, he was out of work for a while during his transition from NFL to MMA

He already has popularity

The man only has 9 pro fights. NINE.

He is right where he needs to be.

He has been fighting pro for just over TWO years with ZERO combat sports background. Who the hell is a top 10 fighter in the ufc just 2 years into their career?

I get why people dont like him but the way some of you let your personal feelings cloud your perspective by obscuring all context is fairly unsettling.

It's like Trump derangement syndrome on a micro level.

He lost to a 5-10 ranked Volkov, so a 10-15 ranked fighter makes sense. If he wins he moves up the ladder again.

Cuz hes not that good?? I dunno

Guy was supposed to be HW champ with two weeks of training. Four years later here we are.

<mma4>

B8EOXLD.gif

He bout ta dunk another fool!

Back