Why is Golf so big and widley covered by espn?

T

Too $hort

Really fucking why? I think golf is fun and all but its not a real fucking sport,I saw tigers name 1. ahead of fedor and silva on the teh toughest athletes list.Give me a fucking break,people say you have to be in good shape to play golf and tiger bench presses 300 pounds(wich he dosent)and all this other bullshit.

Lets take a look at what athletes tiger dominates

1.Phil mickleson-this guy has bitch tits
2.vijay singh-again this isint a real athlete,this guy cant even run an 8 min mile.
3.ernie els-another super athlete

these guys arent even athletic,whats so great about dominating people who arent even real athletes,I respect a male figure skaters pyhsical prowess over a pro golfer any day.A fucking golfer dosent have to battle thru injurys like the rest of the sports world.......out wait I think they battle thru carple tunnel symdrome

I could live with golf if theyd replace competitive eating with boxing.

oh shit sorry please move to genral discustion,have alot of shit at work going on and posted quikly

agreed...golf is not a sport.
well it disgusts me when I see tiger woods walk away with millions and tons of awards and media attention for playing a ***gy game were the "athlete" are at best very average even tiger himself is average in terms of athletic abiity

I could live with golf if theyd replace competitive eating with boxing.

No fucking doubt.. Take out bowling and darts and you've got yourself a station.

Why?--Money talks. Golf is huge with the aging baby boomer set, and guess where the largest buying power is currently. Boomers. Seriously, these retards will drop over a thousand bucks on one friggin' club!

It's only going to get worse, as the boomers actually retire and have even more free time to watch it. There are already Golf channels ffs.

PS--I'd take out all auto racing including NASCAR too, so, not everything is for everybody. You can't be glued to the boob tube all the time.

No fucking doubt.. Take out bowling and darts and you've got yourself a station.

Why?--Money talks. Golf is huge with the aging baby boomer set, and guess where the largest buying power is currently. Boomers. Seriously, these retards will drop over a thousand bucks on one friggin' club!

It's only going to get worse, as the boomers actually retire and have even more free time to watch it. There are already Golf channels ffs.

PS--I'd take out all auto racing including NASCAR too, so, not everything is for everybody. You can't be glued to the boob tube all the time.

whats up with the pro scrable they show on espn wtf

Really fucking why? I think golf is fun and all but its not a real fucking sport,I saw tigers name 1. ahead of fedor and silva on the teh toughest athletes list.Give me a fucking break,people say you have to be in good shape to play golf and tiger bench presses 300 pounds(wich he dosent)and all this other bullshit.

Lets take a look at what athletes tiger dominates

1.Phil mickleson-this guy has bitch tits
2.vijay singh-again this isint a real athlete,this guy cant even run an 8 min mile.
3.ernie els-another super athlete

these guys arent even athletic,whats so great about dominating people who arent even real athletes,I respect a male figure skaters pyhsical prowess over a pro golfer any day.A fucking golfer dosent have to battle thru injurys like the rest of the sports world.......out wait I think they battle thru carple tunnel symdrome

1) There's no one in the world of boxing or mma with bitch tits?
2) You think a world class weightlifter would run a mile faster than Vijay?
3) Butterbean - another super athlete

I like golf.
I like playing too Tam but c'mon its not a real sport,Oh I saw your myspace and I really had a hard time beleiving it was you becasue you really dont look like you would know as much as you do about boxing but you know way more than most and even experts on the sport.....very weird you must do it on purpose

I don't mind watching it. Especially with people who like it as well. You guys are bitching about golf, but is it soooo less athletic, more boring than a game of baseball?

I like playing too Tam but c'mon its not a real sport,Oh I saw your myspace and I really had a hard time beleiving it was you becasue you really dont look like you would know as much as you do about boxing but you know way more than most and even experts on the sport.....very weird you must do it on purpose

WTF?

1) There's no one in the world of boxing or mma with bitch tits?yah but phil is skinny with bitch tits and old
2) You think a world class weightlifter would run a mile faster than Vijay?well yah I know a bunch of guys that are 240+ weight lifters and still get 7 or 8 min mile
3) Butterbean - another super athlete
vijay is one of the sports best "athletes" were butterbean is not even a ranked fighter....hey at least butter bean has strenth and bigger balls then any pro golfer

1.yah but phil is skinny with bitch tits and old
2.a bunch of guys that are 240+ weight lifters and still get 7 or 8 min mile

i cringe everytime they call tiger the best athlete on the planet. no doubt that golf is an incredibly hard game to master, but so is chess, poker, billiards and whole load of other stuff that doesent require, stamina, strength, power, speed, youth etc...

bunch of tough guys here. When you guys can play like tiger, then you can say it isn't a sport. I don't watch golf, but i respect the concentration, technique, and mental toughness.

I don't mind watching it. Especially with people who like it as well. You guys are bitching about golf, but is it soooo less athletic, more boring than a game of baseball?
baseball is harder on the body,alot of those guys have good speed to steal bases.It takes more to be a baseball player than golfer anyday.pitching is more of a skill position

about golf, but is it soooo less athletic, more boring than a game of baseball?[/QUOTE]

YES.

Back