Why is everyone giving up on Cowboy against Perry?

I got Cowboy by submission in that fight

Based on Perry trash talk about how Cerrone took him down and held him down and subbed him (IIRC) during sparring I say thats a god bet.

Perry isn't know to pressure and have coherant smart gameplan. Cerrone has more than enough to get into his groove and headkick KO Perry.
I'm not even going to schoolteacher edit this abortion of a post. Wow. That first sentence is a classic.

Me thinks Winkeljohn is telling Perry to start with the mind games to mess Cerrone up.. I think a lot of ppl are going with Perry 'cause he's not being friendly with Cowboy and think that will make Perry win.

Cowboy is smaller and he is on a decline
Perry is bigger and his fight IQ / head movement/ striking improved in the Felder fight, even if it was vs a LW and it was a SD.

Simple as that!

If Cerrone loses it'll be the worst fighter he's ever lost to and probably a sing that he should retire.

I'll never give up on Cowboy, but Perry says some real scary physco type shit. He very well could close the distance and put Cowboy in the netherrealm.

Cowboy is my favourite ufc fighter, but even tho i think Mike Perry is kind of a can, he is a bad match up for Donald. He is bigger , boxes better , and he is a pressure fighter.

Back