Why is Duck Hunt Dog in Smash?

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Why did they choose the Duck Hunt Dog? Why did they waste a roster spot on a character from some shitty game no one remembers?

A shitty game no one remembers? If you wanted to bitch about a character that no one remembers, at least pick someone like Mr. Game & Watch.
Go take a shower Smash boy. And use deodorant.

No character in video game history has had more people try to shoot it in a rage.

Why did they choose the Duck Hunt Dog? Why did they waste a roster spot on a character from some shitty game no one remembers?

No one remembers?!

tenor.gif

"Duck Hunt is the second best-selling game on the NES, selling over 28 million copies worldwide."

"Duck Hunt is the second best-selling game on the NES, selling over 28 million copies worldwide."

to be fair, i think they only sold ~100 copies of that game. it was always paired with the systems (alongside gyromite and later smb, after nintendo killed ROB)

A shitty game no one remembers? If you wanted to bitch about a character that no one remembers, at least pick someone like Mr. Game & Watch.
Go take a shower Smash boy. And use deodorant.

wpeeaeumlmb21.png

Press F to pay your respects to TS

Yikes, bodybagged if I ever saw one ...

The Duck Hunt dog is iconic. It would be even more popular if the game worked on modern TVs.

You're right. We should have the Fortnite characters instead

I dunno, he isn't even in Fire Emblem

Back