Why is Dominick Cruz considered a boring fighter whereas GSP is not?

I don't consider either boring because there technique and skill alone is interesting to watch but if you think people don't think GSP isn't boring than you haven't been on sherdog very long, a lot of boner butts here hate on GSP and claim he was boring all the time.

GSP is hated more than Dom

They both don't deserve it imo

Nice try.

Qo27KxL.gif

If I had to make hater threads about the GOAT that's been retired for three year to get my jollies. I'd just shoot myself.

Nice try.

Qo27KxL.gif

If I had to make hater threads about the GOAT that's been retired for three year to get my jollies. I'd just shoot myself.

Half of Sherdog is always new to MMA.

The noob to vet path is always the same, be loud, disrespectful and "different" until you know what you're talking about and know when to shut up.

Good point. He passes to half guard then goes to full guard so he can pretend to be active by passing to half guard again

Which fight do you think you're talking about?

I've never even heard this complaint about GSP before. This is another one of those accusations you can toss on Sherdog and usually isn't questioned by sheep.

Last edited:
Which fight do you think you're talking about?

I've never even heard this complaint about GSP before. This is another one of those accusations you can toss on Sherdog and usually isn't questioned by sheep.

All of them. Except Dan hardy, but that's just because he was so terrible on the ground GSP accidentally got some sub attempts

All of them. Except Dan hardy, but that's just because he was so terrible GSP accidentally got some sub attempts

Actually. He did willingly get back into Dan's guard, everyone knows that.

You're not just wrong, you're wrong when you didn't need to be.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, but good effort with "all of them".

Both are/were dominant long time champs. Both are considered point fighters even though Cruz does it on his feet while GSP lays in opponents guards. Yet GSP is worshipped by many and Cruz is considered boring and unlikeable.

I don't get it.

A quick look at their records and I think the answer is obvious: finishes

I love Dom and it's a treat to watch him dance around his opponents, but his finishes are few and far between. GSP used to finish guys fairly often before his injury. GSP is also the only one to go out on top, so I think some might have rose-tinted glasses.

A quick look at their records and I think the answer is obvious: finishes

I love Dom and it's a treat to watch him dance around his opponents, but his finishes are few and far between. GSP used to finish guys fairly often before his injury. GSP is also the only one to go out on top, so I think some might have rose-tinted glasses.

It's simple, he's Canadian and the WW division had stars and was exciting.

Actually. He did willingly get back into Dan's guard, everyone knows that.

You're not just wrong, you're wrong when you didn't need to be.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, but good effort with "all of them".

Sorry I try not to think of bad memories

Neither of them are boring. and lots of people call GSP boring on here, I dont know where you been TS

Lol at this thread. TS must be new to MMA

Dom Cruz makes the best fighters in the world look like street beef fighters, swinging only to find air. Enjoy the fact we get to watch a modern day willie pep compete in MMA

Gsp would dominate people, literally would beat them by almost every round.
Cruz does not dominate people, unless your name is Urijah Faber and you're old. Every Cruz fight goes to a crazy close decision and he gets credited by Joe for "dodging punches."

Back