Why is Darren Till considered "huge"

He’s the greetest. It’s only natural to be big, huge.

Yeah, he is tall but not built of muscle like Tyron and he has a big not huge frame and also doesn’t have long hand reach, maybe he’s kind of bony too. It seems with aging he had to learn how to cut the weight properly, before, he was ignorant and thinking he could just do it like when he was 18. He probably doesn’t like the cutting either so he’ll move up to mw, even though he showed those foghn khontts he can do 169.

he's not huge compared to an average 6footer but his height and frame size is pretty big for the weight class he is fighting at, guys like Wonderboy, Condit, Magny are tall but they're more on the lanky side

Cause he likes to brag about how bigger than everyone he is, because has missed weight, dude is tall, while being tall isnt the complete story he isnt like a super skinny tall guy, he could easily bulk up a bit and move to MW without being considered smaller than everyone else.

Woodley is 5'9 or something so yea he's short for WW but Thompson is the same height as Till and his size was never mentioned.
if you can't understand then theres no hope for you...Know one said Till is huge compared to avg sherdogger...but its relative to his weight class

He’s not. An easy dozen that are bigger than him. Off the top of my head: magny, Tom breese, thatch, randy brown, millender...and tons more

Thatch?

Please tell me they’re not still keeping that dude on the payroll for his looks.

Anytime I see him he doesn't look that big really. Muscle wise he's not jacked or anything and his reach is average at WW. He's also 6 foot which is crazy tall for the division Woodley is just shorter and stocky for the division. It's like the guy with the tiny dick saying he's huge but in this case it's caught on and people think he's a giant. Thompson for instance looked the same exact size as Till and no one said anything about Thompson's size when fighting Woodley.
Hes not as muscular as Woodley but he's one of if not the tallest fighter in the division with the widest frame. Reach is irrelevant mostly just the length of your arms.

Anytime I see him he doesn't look that big really. Muscle wise he's not jacked or anything and his reach is average at WW. He's also 6 foot which is crazy tall for the division Woodley is just shorter and stocky for the division. It's like the guy with the tiny dick saying he's huge but in this case it's caught on and people think he's a giant. Thompson for instance looked the same exact size as Till and no one said anything about Thompson's size when fighting Woodley.

Thompson's size is wondrous.

Fook the numbers, the guy was waddling around with what looked like Orangutan arms flailing and cutting the cage against wonderboy His arms are perpetually outstretched to his sides. Is normal Primates.

He looks skinny at the weigh ins because he weighed 169. In the ring he looks jacked especially his legs, back, neck.

In the ring I think he will noticeably look bigger than Woodley as he did against Wonderboy. I was watching the Till-Thompson fight with my dad and he said he noticed Till looked way bigger .

He's broad, has a wide torso and shoulders. I'm sure at MW he'd fill out very well.

Hes not as muscular as Woodley but he's one of if not the tallest fighter in the division with the widest frame. Reach is irrelevant mostly just the length of your arms.
How casual are you? That’s blatantly incorrect. He’s not even the tallest in the top 15. Plenty of dudes at Lw, fw, and bw that are taller. His size is overstated. Get over it

How casual are you? That’s blatantly incorrect. He’s not even the tallest in the top 15. Plenty of dudes at Lw, fw, and bw that are taller. His size is overstated. Get over it
He's 6'1 which makes him one of the tallest WW's behind condit and magny which makes my post correct dipshit.

He's 6'1 which makes him one of the tallest WW's behind condit and magny which makes my post correct dipshit.
Hes 6’ not 6’1”, firstly. Secondly, you made the erroneous claim that he’s one of the tallest welterweights. Like I said, he’s not even the tallest ww in the top 15, much less in the entire ww roster. Look through for yourself you dingle gagger

Hes 6’ not 6’1”, firstly. Secondly, you made the erroneous claim that he’s one of the tallest welterweights. Like I said, he’s not even the tallest ww in the top 15, much less in the entire ww roster. Look through for yourself you dingle gagger
I wanna change my name to DingleGagger

He is a big bastard idk how you can't see it and the guy with the small penis can just get a solid pe routine and gain length and girth anyways it's not all about what yor born with but what you want to be. Idk what to tell you kid.

~DaViD~
PE and Jelquing will never take someone with a tiny little micro Jon Jones penis, to a monster sized Rockhold anaconda penis

There needs to be realistic expectations with these kinds of things

Think of penis size more like KO power

Yes, you can always improve and surpass your thresholds, but you are either born with "it" or you are not

Jelquing is best for people who are below average to get to average/mildly above average size. Consider these facts though. The average size for human males is 5 inches. The average depth of a vagina is 4 inches. If you are average you should be fine. Just work on stamina and your stoke game. Again its similar to KOs. It doesnt take much to get a KO. Just to land at the right time on the right place. Just like it doesnt take much to hit the G spot. Just stroke right

Back